Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
- Kalsonwali- What is up with this woman?  Htting Babli for no reason at all.  She is a disgrace to motherhoodAngry.  

- Poor Diamond & BabliCry.  They don't deserve to be w/these evil 6.  I understand why Diamond is with them since he said he will take them away but why the heck is Babli with them?  I feel like everyone back in Itterwali Gali- Guddu, Runjhun, amma, Kukkan, & Devi did not give enough thought to her.  My cutie patooti Diamond & Babli should come back to PN & the CV's should do something with him for a change in terms of giving more of a stoyline to his character.  Like give him a love interest or something.  Runjhun is with Guddu & Devi is with Kukkan & Diamond is with the M & M's.  Give him a woman CV's!!!  I say have Diamond marry a girl that he truly loves but that his parents don't likeBig smile.  Mitho will get a taste of her own medicine- Mitho was a bad daughter-in-law after all.LOL  Plus this will be a nice, extra punishment for Mitho & Raju. 

- Again, this show shows that changing mentality when it comes to something or someone can be one of the of hardest things one goes through in their life & this can take quite a whileCry.  Guddu & Runjhun dialogue today was very understandable when it came to the M & M's.  Guddu may have said, one of the most harshest things or the harshest thing he has ever told Runjhun during their marriage ("I curse the moment I fell in love with you.") out of anger & frustration.  When he said this, I was like oh, the moment he fell in love with herLOL.  The moment he crushed on her & the moment he fell in love with her are 2 different timesLOL.  I have this theory in my head- with Runjhun- 1st- possible attraction, 2nd- got over attraction, 3rd- fell for Guddu in late April & her liking to him grew & grew, & 4- In august, she fully realized how much she loves him (by this time her love for him is VERY strong) & then she stays loving him strongly & deeply.  W/Guddu- 1st- attraction & 2nd- crush or I could just go straight to crushLOL, 3rd- got over his crush on her, 4th- rekindled his feelings for her post marriage & these feelings grew, 5th- he falls deeply in love for her & stays that way, loving her strongly & deeply.   

- If the CV's wanna bring a the M & M's back to PN, I suggest they don't have Guddu melting with Runjhun wanting them back in the house & then him bringing them back- this is something some of the viewers seriously would not like to see.  Maybe at least one of the evil 6 will end up in the hospital or something.  I really don't know how much of the storyline of this show is gonna go on with the the M & M's being the ultimate villians of the show yet they are not in PN.  Maybe not all the M & M's will come back to PN all at once.  I can totally see a wasted Bantu w/Billo (Billo told him to get drunk) & B & B coming back in because Gunjhun get worried about seeing him drunk & possibly laying on the ground either faking or not faking unconsciencessLOL.  Vishnu & Kalsonwali could get back into PN, using Babli as an excuse, saying that she shouldn't suffer for what they did & that she needs her parents now in her life & Kalsowali pinches Babli, forcing Babli to say she needs to be with everyone, maybe mentioning that she wants to be with her Runjhun didi as well.  Rajju & Mitho can say that they truly are looking foreward to being grandparents & that they wanna help Kukkan & Devi w/their kid.  They could tell amma that she has experienced being a grandparent & she has gone through the joy of being one & they want to experience this too & how can they experience it if they are away from Devi.  They could also mention Diamond's future marriage as another excuse for them to return to PN.  I have imagined after the M & M's move into PN, Mitho paying the doctor to induce Runjhun's pregnancy which results in Gunjhun's daughter, Gunjika being a bhagonwali (her bhag may work at least a little bit differently than Runjhun's bhag)- this may end up being a last resort with the M & M's still wanting a bhagonwali to be involved with their work.  I have imagined them placing baby Gunju's little hand on saris, perfume bottles, files, etc. behind Gunjhun's backCry.          

- If Runjhun finds out she is pregnant soon, this may not help with her mentality of the M & M's for she may feel that it's good if they see the baby, etc. Ouch  & who knows how Guddu will react to her saying all this.  

- Although our Gudduwa may not like livin' in PN too much, at least now he won't end up lying to Runjhun about stuff that goes on in PN.  Seeing him lie while they were living in their house to her was kinda painful even though he had a good reason as to why he was lying.  My dad kept stuff from my mom & lied to her- this is one of the reasons as to why they don't have all that good of a marriage.   They've been married for like 26 years & she still has trust issues w/himCry

- On a nice note, the funniest part of the show today is Kukkan telling Runjhun to teach Devi to cook more dishes since he has been eating bhindi for all 3 meals everyday & soon he'll start looking like a bhindiROFL.  I think it's funny that Devi ended up cooking only this dish for him for all 3 mealsLOL.  If Gunjhun are gonna have trouble being romantic for sometime, there's our Devan- I really would like to see these two be seriously romantic with each other for a change.  

Edited by edabella - 21 September 2011 at 5:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajljcruzcoolguy3nishersalOmaRamdasspressuInfofanZiva01

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your wonderful update Dhruvie dear.

Haila, Guddu was really upset with Runjhun. I understand where he is coming from and where she is coming from. hope they talk to each other and sort things out soon.

M&M's, no words to talk about them. They have not learned a lesson, still looking for an easy way out and not accepting responsibility of their actions. How many people in the last few days have mentioned to them that they should work and earn a living?

Kukkan was sweet as usual. Poor guy is sick of eating bhindi LOL

Looks like Leela aunty's role is over. Leela aunty, we will miss ya.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3nmaharajJulie0001edabellaOmaRamdasspressuZiva01

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Do you all think that Runjhun will once again feel pity on the M & Ms because they are so desperate that they had no alternative to steal the mandir's money?  Really I hope not. Well from the precap she said that they have no relationship with them anymore, and she did think to herself that he is more important to her, but let's face it, it's Runjhun, the all forgiving one.Stern Smile.

BTW, how come we never see Guddu put sindoor for Runjhun, I mean except the wedding and this was done with a coin too!  Just asking, as I saw it in Choti Bahu tonight but I guess it's so cliche, and we have all agreed that BBBAT is unique in it's own way.  But still a little part of me wish that this time this could be done with his own hands and with the love he has for her.Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kandi_gicoolguy3nishersaledabelladhruvie05OmaRamdasspressuZiva01Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nmaharaj

Do you all think that Runjhun will once again feel pity on the M & Ms because they are so desperate that they had no alternative to steal the mandir's money?  Really I hope not. Well from the precap she said that they have no relationship with them anymore, and she did think to herself that he is more important to her, but let's face it, it's Runjhun, the all forgiving one.Stern Smile.

BTW, how come we never see Guddu put sindoor for Runjhun, I mean except the wedding and this was done with a coin too!  Just asking, as I saw it in Choti Bahu tonight but I guess it's so cliche, and we have all agreed that BBBAT is unique in it's own way.  But still a little part of me wish that this time this could be done with his own hands and with the love he has for her.Embarrassed

Nalini, Runjhun did say that they have no relationship with M&Ms but she did not say it with conviction. Alteast that is how it looked in the precap. And you are right, it is Runjhun the all forgiving one.

@ Blue - EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed So glad to know that I am not the only who wishes to see this happening, cliched or not. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3nishersalnmaharajdhruvie05pressuZiva01

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

- Kalsonwali- What is up with this woman?  Htting Babli for no reason at all.  She is a disgrace to motherhoodAngry.  

- Poor Diamond & BabliCry.  They don't deserve to be w/these evil 6.  I understand why Diamond is with them since he said he will take them away but why the heck is Babli with them?  I feel like everyone back in Itterwali Gali- Guddu, Runjhun, amma, Kukkan, & Devi did not give enough thought to her.  My cutie patooti Diamond & Babli should come back to PN & the CV's should do something with him for a change in terms of giving more of a stoyline to his character.  Like give him a love interest or something.  Runjhun is with Guddu & Devi is with Kukkan & Diamond is with the M & M's.  Give him a woman CV's!!!  I say have Diamond marry a girl that he truly loves but that his parents don't likeBig smile.  Mitho will get a taste of her own medicine- Mitho was a bad daughter-in-law after all.LOL  Plus this will be a nice, extra punishment for Mitho & Raju. 

- Again, this show shows that changing mentality when it comes to something or someone can be one of the of hardest things one goes through in their life & this can take quite a whileCry.  Guddu & Runjhun dialogue today was very understandable when it came to the M & M's.  Guddu may have said, one of the most harshest things or the harshest thing he has ever told Runjhun during their marriage ("I curse the moment I fell in love with you.") out of anger & frustration.  When he said this, I was like oh, the moment he fell in love with herLOL.  The moment he crushed on her & the moment he fell in love with her are 2 different timesLOL.  I have this theory in my head- with Runjhun- 1st- possible attraction, 2nd- got over attraction, 3rd- fell for Guddu in late April & her liking to him grew & grew, & 4- In august, she fully realized how much she loves him (by this time her love for him is VERY strong) & then she stays loving him strongly & deeply.  W/Guddu- 1st- attraction & 2nd- crush or I could just go straight to crushLOL, 3rd- got over his crush on her, 4th- rekindled his feelings for her post marriage & these feelings grew, 5th- he falls deeply in love for her & stays that way, loving her strongly & deeply.   

- If the CV's wanna bring a the M & M's back to PN, I suggest they don't have Guddu melting with Runjhun wanting them back in the house & then him bringing them back- this is something some of the viewers seriously would not like to see.  Maybe at least one of the evil 6 will end up in the hospital or something.  I really don't know how much of the storyline of this show is gonna go on with the the M & M's being the ultimate villians of the show yet they are not in PN.  Maybe not all the M & M's will come back to PN all at once.  I can totally see a wasted Bantu w/Billo (Billo told him to get drunk) & B & B coming back in because Gunjhun get worried about seeing him drunk & possibly laying on the ground either faking or not faking unconsciencessLOL.  Vishnu & Kalsonwali could get back into PN, using Babli as an excuse, saying that she shouldn't suffer for what they did & that she needs her parents now in her life & Kalsowali pinches Babli, forcing Babli to say she needs to be with everyone, maybe mentioning that she wants to be with her Runjhun didi as well.  Rajju & Mitho can say that they truly are looking foreward to being grandparents & that they wanna help Kukkan & Devi w/their kid.  They could tell amma that she has experienced being a grandparent & she has gone through the joy of being one & they want to experience this too & how can they experience it if they are away from Devi.  They could also mention Diamond's future marriage as another excuse for them to return to PN.  I have imagined after the M & M's move into PN, Mitho paying the doctor to induce Runjhun's pregnancy which results in Gunjhun's daughter, Gunjika being a bhagonwali (her bhag may work at least a little bit differently than Runjhun's bhag)- this may end up being a last resort with the M & M's still wanting a bhagonwali to be involved with their work.  I have imagined them placing baby Gunju's little hand on saris, perfume bottles, files, etc. behind Gunjhun's backCry.          

- If Runjhun finds out she is pregnant soon, this may not help with her mentality of the M & M's for she may feel that it's good if they see the baby, etc. Ouch  & who knows how Guddu will react to her saying all this.  

- Although our Gudduwa may not like livin' in PN too much, at least now he won't end up lying to Runjhun about stuff that goes on in PN.  Seeing him lie while they were living in their house to her was kinda painful even though he had a good reason as to why he was lying.  My dad kept stuff from my mom & lied to her- this is one of the reasons as to why they don't have all that good of a marriage.   They've been married for like 26 years & she still has trust issues w/himCry

- On a nice note, the funniest part of the show today is Kukkan telling Runjhun to teach Devi to cook more dishes since he has been eating bhindi for all 3 meals everyday & soon he'll start looking like a bhindiROFL.  I think it's funny that Devi ended up cooking only this dish for him for all 3 mealsLOL.  If Gunjhun are gonna have trouble being romantic for sometime, there's our Devan- I really would like to see these two be seriously romantic with each other for a change.  

You really have a very creative mind.  If Gunjhun has a daughter, I think Guddu would literally kill any of the M & Ms who even look at her too longLOL, and I don't blame him.  But Runjhun knows him better than anyone that he will never let his baby be around those six.  He would quicker take his child and leave rather than have them around her.

But what is killing me is that even when Runjhun is thinking of her Mamis it's a terrible scene where they are taking advantage of her.  So tell me, is this girl normal.  Maybe as long as G is angry at her, she will be on her Ps and Qs.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kandi_giljcruzcoolguy3edabellaZiva01

ljcruz Senior Member
ljcruz
ljcruz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Dhruvie! 

I thought there would be romantic scenes yesterday since RJ decided to say sorry to Guddu but well, it was hard for him to really be happy with the way she continually put her useless and shameless M & Ms above her priorities.  Angry  Was it not that after the fire incident when M & Ms approached Gunjhun for help, she told them that the world will laugh at her if she'll forgive them for what they did to her Gudduji (somewhere along those lines).  To me, somehow, she is saying things different from what she truly feels.  I'm talking about harping to Guddu with the idea of letting her M & Ms stay in the PN after the grave conspiracy they did against Gunjhun's lives and property.  If I'm Guddu I will really get frustrated with her having so much concern with them and not thinking that they deserved whatever karma that is happening right now. 

RJ should realize that Guddu gave everything that will make her happy.  Bailing out the PN to stop her Amma's suffering eventhough it would cost him his business and SN.  Can't she realize that before Guddu bailed PN out, he too, has financial crunches?? Angry  Yet, for her happiness, he did what was expected of him since he is the only one financially capable of helping them out.  RJ to me seems to be lacking appreciation towards Guddu's actions right now by putting the M & Ms whims and caprices over supporting Guddu in settling the problems raised by PN auction issues.  She refused to listen to Amma, Guddu or even with Leela over these and worst, still being nostalgic over the times that her M & Ms are still at PN. 

Hope today's episode per the pre-cap, RJ will be sincere enough to stand by Guddu's firm decision of cutting off ties with her evil M & Ms.  RJ should know her priorities and stop making it complicated when it shouldn't be.  Oh well, this is a drama.. LOL

Edited by ljcruz - 21 September 2011 at 8:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3nmaharajjps01dhruvie05pressuZiva01Infofan

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Dhruvie.

Today was a nice lightening episode. What did i say the day before- runjhun just have to look at guddu with her big beautiful teary eyes and his heart will melt. Men are so gullible.
I feel sorry for guddu though when he over heard runjhun and aunty leela conversation. Runjhun dont you know that what goes on in your house stays in your house- you dont broadcast it. Guddu was so hurt and you could see it throughout the rest of the episode. I am looking forward to the making up part Evil Smile
Kukkan had me cracking up with his okra joke- i just loved how he said it and MD expression was priceless. Both of them are real comedians ROFL
Now to the evil ones who will stoop to nothing again - shame on kalsanwali for using her daughter that way Angry.
It was really a nice scene to see MD and runjhun cooking the kitchen and having fun. What a contrast to a few months ago when the evil ones were all hail and hearty and MD and runjhun were the ones fighting.
I am still trying to understand Guddu expression in the ending when the pundit said that the evil ones stole money and he looked at runjhun the same time- I couldn't understand his expression.

Ps. i agree with Guddu - runjhun's head is really like a brick wall.

Edited by kittykisser - 21 September 2011 at 8:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kandi_ginmaharajljcruzcoolguy3jps01dhruvie05pressuInfofanZiva01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index