dev have to make suhaagdin instead of suhaagrat

barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the best option for dev to make suhagdin instead of suhaagrat  to complete his marriage.he is desperatly wating for that moment but barkha will make impossible by keeping radhika busy at night.every night she will make some excuses .so the last option for dev is to send all family members to picnic and lock radhika in room sothat she will not go out by giving any excuses make his suhagdin with radhika😆😆😆waise bhi he is shown at home for long hours so why waste time in talking to daima or somebody,and why wait for night .this wwork can also be complete in daytime
what say guys??????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree  with you 100%...I love the idea of day time instead of night...
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
super super idea khan tak bhagai rekhege bh radhika ko- dev put this idea in radhikas mind have -SUHAG DIN - some one  needs to find out what an evil person bh is 
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Only if Bak stays away from their room.😡

today she walked into their room as if it was her's.

Frist thing RaDev should do is, take a stay order for Bak to keep a distance from their room.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hehe. Nice idea!

@Niha: Yes, even i was angry seeing Barkha sauntering in to RaDev's room so easily. Grr!! 

They should keep some electric sensor, and the moment Barkha tries coming inside, she should get a current jolt and she can run away far from there. However, the electric sensor won't work for RaDev :D [if something of that kind can be invented ;)] 

JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb idea i am completely with u barkhaagg
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol good idea😃 

Dev should just tell the truth to society so what if lost RP at least he told the truth and take Radhika away on a honeymoon and they can have a suhaagdin and suhaagrat.
without obsessed people around them!!

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya it'll be beter lolll
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
🤣🤣 But how will you keep her out of their room she is in and out of their room 24 hours better send her to some mandir with some mannat  so that she gets what she wants meanwhile RADEV will be busy with their mannat.😉