i just cant waitt... 6 more hours and i will watch the movieee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverBe.edgySadia.khanvssaras

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Finally I watched the movie! Big smile

Frankly speaking I've no idea what good and crisp editing is or any other mumbo jumbo that goes into film making...
What I do know however is that this movie is GREAT!
From the very first second of the movie till Mallo Malli zoomed on the screen my eyes were glued to the screen...I didn't even realize ma damn legs had cramped! LOL Fine this bit has got everything to do with Shahid!

He owned the movie. I'll quote Hritik here..."Shahid needs a flaw"
This was at par with his Kaminey performance if not more...

Sonam wasn't bad either. As for the complains about the length of the movie...I made sure I had my lunch and went so NO complains to shower there also!Tongue

Obviously the best part of the whole movie was the Punjab part! It had all the elements of Punjab in it!

The last bit of the movie where he goes all superman and saves her and then the horse and then the child...Well I was waiting and waiting to be let down...LOL
I guess I didn't roll my eyes cause his hand snapped back to normal while saving the child...
Had it happened when he saved Aayat...I would have kept rolling my eyes till they fell off my sockets! Tongue

Pankaj Kapoor's directorial debut ain't that bad...Its heart-warming and leaves an imprint!
I'll definitely buy the DVD!Wink

Edited by livelygal - 26 September 2011 at 4:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zerromoon.riverBe.edgySadia.khanRaiinie2vssarasTheBlackJaguar

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Basically i loved the movie and i now know why people have been saying its either boring or its dragging. The right elements are there but the movie was too long and i really think it should go back to the editing table to make it crisp and short. The story was good with a nice message, the acting by Shahid was really flawless as said by Hrithik and Sonam was in par with Shahid. Songs were used at the right portion and i was waiting for Mallo Malli only to see it at the end but i did had smiles on my face during the song seeing a happy ending. Its a great package just that it needs to be shorten a bit Tongue

zerroBe.edgySadia.khanvssaras

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
One of the best movie in 2011...
In my opinion Mausam was far better than Mere brother ki dulhan...
Every part was so good and I loved sonams simplicity... 
They have a great chemistry, would love to see them again on screen...
Songs were used at the right portion... Rabba, ik tu hi tu...Embarrassed

"Machu kaun machu" LOL Shahid so funny...LOL
Shahid...Day Dreaming gr8 actor...Clap
Shahid and Sonam awesome... love them... Embarrassed The end was beautiful...Tongue (little bit filmy LOL)

As livelygal said, 
I'll definitely buy the DVD!Wink

Must Watch!!! Clap

Edited by Saddiakhan - 26 September 2011 at 5:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zerroBe.edgymoon.rivervssarasLhethal.MeVishaD.

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Midweek: 'Mausam' has Rs 21 cr + weekend
- By Taran Adarsh, September 26, 2011 - 16:27 IST
FilmCastPlussesMinussesVerdict

Mausam
Shahid Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Supriya Pathak Kapur, Anupam Kher, Manoj Pahwa, Vaibhav Talwar, Aditi SharmaShahid and Sonam's performances, soulful music and striking cinematographyStands on a weak script, especially towards the second hourFetched approx Rs 21 cr to Rs 22 cr nett in its opening weekend. The business slided downwards on Saturday, but showed escalation on Sunday. This is Shahid's biggest opener so far, but also Shahid's biggest release in terms of print count and screens and therefore, the numbers seem below the mark. The business trends indicate a decline on weekdays

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan
Imran Khan, Katrina Kaif, Ali Zafar, Tara D'Souza, Parikshit Sahni, Kanwaljeet Singh, John Abraham [sp. app.]Fresh pairing, super music and several entertaining momentsDips in its post-interval portionsHit

Bodyguard
Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Raj Babbar, Mahesh Manjrekar, Aditya Pancholi, Rajat Rawail, Hazel, Asrani, Vidya SinhaSalman Khan, the twist in the love story and musical scoreScreenplay could've been tighter in its first hourBlockbuster

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Be.edgy

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

MAUSAM Quick Movie Review: Shahid Kapoor scores

The actor manages a standout performance, one that should overshadow his Jab We Met role

It may be the first time Pankaj Kapoor is directing a full-length Hindi film, but he gets it more right than many who are seasoned in the craft. Mausam, the new release of the week, starring Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor, is not the perfect film, but is indeed most impressive, with fine work from everyone involved – the director, the actors, the cinematographer, even the music director (though he did have a little help from history with Abhi na jao chod kar andAjeeb dastaan hain yeh). The story spans time, as all the press releases have said, as it describes the love story between Ayaat, a Kashmiri refugee girl (Sonam Kapoor) and Harry, an air force pilot (Shahid Kapoor). Significant events in Indian history define the ups and downs in this romance – the two young people stealing glances at each other, separation because of war, stolen glimpses of one by the other and their eventual, final coming together during, of all things, the Gujarat riots, occasionally tends to be jerky and contrived, but on the whole more interesting and absorbing than some of the plots that we have suffered through over the past few years. Shahid manages a standout performance, one that should overshadow the Jab We Met role, thank god! He could make us forget the handsome young Rajesh Khanna inAradhana, if he was a little taller – but his height does not matter as he grows in power and acting ability with almost each scene. Sonam looks gorgeous, with kind of the same air that the old-world heroines had, but needs to learn to emote with the eyes rather than the mouth. A surprise and wonderful package is Aditi Sharma as Rajjo, the Punjabi girl in Shahid's life; it would have been good to see more of her. We saw the film once; and are thinking that maybe we need to see it again, if nothing else to watch the hero that Shahid has grown into!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Be.edgy

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

View Comment

Avtar

iftikhar ahmad

Posted at 3:28 PM onSeptember 26, 2011  

this is what we call love! Every one is awesome in the movie! Will watch it again nd again!

Avtar

Pankaj

Posted at 1:15 PM onSeptember 26, 2011  

Super hit movies

Avtar

loveshahid

Posted at 10:07 PM onSeptember 24, 2011  

Its an awesome movie , a worth watch. It proves that love never dies it remains in ones heart forever. In this movie the same happens Harry's love for Aayat stayed in his heart and they were together in the last after getting separated 4-5 times. It is an amazing lovestory a great example of True Love . A great performance by Shahid and Sonam and all the other characters who where there in the movie. I think that it is truly an awesome movie . I LOVED IT <3 <3 <3
:D

Avtar

Aastha Mehra

Posted at 4:20 PM onSeptember 24, 2011  

the movie is a fantastic with brilliant work done by Shahid n even sonam's best work till now. only those who actually believe in true love n have faith that they'll find it someday will love the film. Mausam gave me faith that love never dies and i love love stories. Shahid <3<3<3, u rocked the show and whole credit goes to you for such a great performance & to your dad for creating such a touching piece of work for you…!! Loved the movie.. Everyone should watch to believe iv LOVE..!! :)) <3<3<3

Avtar

Vinay Prajapati

Posted at 4:01 PM onSeptember 24, 2011  

very good movie but lots of twist and truns….

Avtar

Chandan vishwas

Posted at 10:32 PM onSeptember 23, 2011  

It was much lovable love story…. Those who are deeply immersed in love will able to feel the love chemistry between shahid an sonam in mausam…. Shahid is now grownup much than past 8 years… Sonam needs some improvement but she acts good and supported by shahid…. Totally- a good love story with lots of feelings… I will watch it again

Avtar

funny

Posted at 3:24 PM onSeptember 23, 2011  

bakwas floop at the box office ,

Avtar

sumit

Posted at 12:00 PM onSeptember 23, 2011  

it is so romantic movie.I LIKE THIS MOVIE specialy SONAM KAPOOR

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverBe.edgyvssaras

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
It was average IMO.
I expected a lot from it but it was way too stretched!
Al though its not as bad as the critics made it out to be -_-

zerroBe.edgyvssarasVishaD.

Go to top