Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Just came back after seeing Mausam...was really glad to see the theater house full..😊 ...I will post my comments on it tomorrow along with my husband's comments...I am a huge Shahid fan...while he isn't...though this movie seems to increased his confidence in Shahid's acting prowess...πŸ˜›
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They had said that the climax was the best part of the film as a child get's them together however i loved the entire film leaving the climax aside like seriously the climax just blew of the entire mood of the film ..just wish they concentrated little bit more towards the climax and they would have had a organized ending.. 

and and i was saddd mallo malli came all the wayy at the end the entire film I was searching for that one song πŸ˜† 
Edited by -Pooja- - 12 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Mausam-

MY MOST FAV FAV FAV sequence

SPOILER : Notice the whistles in audience now if they r hating it why would they cheer for it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8pIpn9vhSo[/YOUTUBE]

epppsss !!!😲 that was myyy favv too ! β˜ΊοΈ
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
something is bothering me why every 5 mins BOI is changing it's statement? first they said opened to dull houses 30% response than when peopel started praising they changed to oh it did well than when every source is reporting 9 crores they said 8.75 first and now suddenly their early estimates is 6.something????   there;s soem Golmall clearly 
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Mausam-

MY MOST FAV FAV FAV sequence

SPOILER : Notice the whistles in audience now if they r hating it why would they cheer for it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8pIpn9vhSo[/YOUTUBE]

ahhh, that was my favourite tooo!  the innocence πŸ˜
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

saras! I'd love to read your review! :D
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ saras plz post ur review

@ choc for now i'd like to believe it's 9 crores as many other sources said 
Kanpur Mausam v Mere Brother Ki Dulhan

Saturday 19th September 2011 11.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Mausam had similar figures to Mere Brother Ki Dulhan in Kanpur. The latter was a bit better at multiplexes while the former was better at single screens. The figures from Kanpur are as follows.

Mausam

Big Rave - 90,682

Big Moti - 1,51,240

Cinemax - 70,206

Inox - 95,730

Heer - 49,890

Gurdev - 61,562 (91%)

Manjushree - 26,749

TOTAL - 5,46,059 (7 cinemas)

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan

Big Rave - 85,346

Big Moti - 1,75,078

Cinemax - 91,566

Inox - 87,540

Sapna - 46,793

Pammi - 32,248

TOTAL - 5,18,571 (6 cinemas)

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Mausam Has Good To Decent First Day

Saturday 24th September 2011 11.30 IST
Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Mausam has had a good first day at the box office with collections around the 6.75 crore nett mark as per early estimates.

The film has fared well in North and Central parts of India while rest of the country had average collections but still its a relatively good number for the first day as it started slowly at most places.

It is the best opening day for a Shahid Kapoor film by a distance and now it remains how much growth it shows over the weekend. Normal weekend growth should see the film collect around 23 crore nett and with bigger jumps it may even hit the 25 crore nett mark for the weekend which would be a good result.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
My friends are either completely against the film calling it patchy, over dramatic and over detailed. Or else they are completely in love with the slow, classic romantic tale of estranged soulmates. And am yet to see the film. Its like we have two completely opposite views of the film. πŸ€”