Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mausam Reviews !!!! (Page 111)

lilly_star Senior Member
lilly_star
lilly_star

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sakina-

My friends who've seen it have said that its really bad...the storyline's not good at all and the acting was not too good either.

Basically..not worth a watch.

Please you better tell your own review.LOL And how could even you tell without watching the movie that it's not worth a watch?Ermm I can smell something fishy fish.LOL

Edited by lilly_star - 29 September 2011 at 6:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vssaras

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.driftingaway-Sakina-Meena1ruky786

handlessthakur Senior Member
handlessthakur
handlessthakur

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilly_star

Originally posted by -Sakina-

My friends who've seen it have said that its really bad...the storyline's not good at all and the acting was not too good either.

Basically..not worth a watch.

Please you better tell your own review.LOL And how could even you tell without watching the movie that it's not worth a watch?Ermm I can smell something fishy fish.LOL

You should check your nose thenTongue .Because some of you are constantly smelling something "fishy" ever since Mausam releasedLOL

She just stated what her friends thought about the movie ..now that is a crime too?? just because she didnt praise shahid and mausam, she has become fishyLOL..what about the 29394949494 reviews  from random people favouring mausam ,from  twitter huh?? Sleepy..acc to ur rule even they shld register and post their own reviews since one cannot even post their frnds opinions. 

And shahid is no superstar. A person who acts in movies such as CPD,DHP,FNF should never even be called a star. He should just sit at home with his "girlgand" and continue to amuse us with his tweets

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-Meena1ruky786

.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz
.driftingaway
.driftingaway

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Puppy-

Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by ruky786

Shobha De said:

Why is the audience referring to 'Mausam' as a case of slow poisoning? Is it really that awful?
..LOL

So has everyone accepted tht Shahid is no super star.. more like  FLOP Star.. the guy just doesn't have it in him to pull any sort of crowd..!!

Sonam - well, looking at her box-office run.. she doesn't seem bankable.. the girl might as well just retire..

Yes, Shahid is a flop Star Why ? because he prefers to work with Straight Producers, because he is not pampered by his father and mostly go by his Own will power .. who is willing to take risks... who doesnt do Cartoonish, puke worthy and embarassing projects  .. Im glad he is not called a STAR .. Coz by the standards of Bollywood, An Actor is only called a Star, If he has a perfect sense of marketing.. who has a talent to pull ridiculous and Blind crowd towrds cinemas who are in abundance ofcourse, .. also who is comfortable with the idea of casting couch and giving into the demands of not so Straight producers  and someone who can fill pockets of some Good for nothing Critics .. last but not the least, someone Who who Give a DAMN to the beauty of Cinema, Classics and ARTS.. and only have a good taste in tasteless Entertainment  ...

YES Shaid is definetly not a STAR of that sort .. im glad he is not ..

AS far as Box office in concerened .. dunno why indian cinema is losing its sheen ..every other project and movie seems to be either a Copy of a hollywood flick turned into a disaster .. and what worse is audiences are seem to be liking them Confused  .. yah ofcourse because they star power.. Ouch

Anyway ... these so called STARS should start taking their talents srsly and should also start showing some respect towards ARTS and entertainment and contribute towards cinema with loyalty  instead of how thinking "only" abt the BUSINESS and Money...

LOL. Shahid is no hero material. Well not these days anyways. He looked decent in Vivah and Jab We Met but that is it. I couldnt muster up the courage  to go watch Mausam only because seeing Shahid in his prepubescent glory; sporting a fake tache, and wearing more makeup than the female lead is very err off putting. Maybe he needs to work on his look? He is so feminine looking these days, foundation, lipstick, buttpads, huge muscles that emphasise his height.. maybe this is what is not working with the audience?  

hell even the newbies these days can give him a run for his money. He has no star power left at the box office, and it  is only because of his own foolish decisions. He picks 'cartoonish', 'pukish' and 'embarassing projects' like dil bole haddipa, Chance pe dance, badmash company, paatshala, fool n final ... ridiculous films one after another. He is slowly but surely fading out.

Shahid is no serious actor, he had it in him to make it big with the right films but the future seems bleak now. Mausam ... is no pathbreaking film either. From what i have read it has some serious flaws within the storyline.

Edited by driftingaway - 29 September 2011 at 7:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!-SMay31-

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_dante_ana1TINA!-Sakina--SMay31-Meena1

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

chocogurl IF-Sizzlerz
chocogurl
chocogurl

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Wow am I posting on IF after a long time or what?! Lol.

Anywho..saw Mausam last Friday! And although I'm not that great with writing reviews, ima try! There will be some *SPOILERS*..

Alright so the first half was really good! Especially the Punjab scenes! I liked the comedy scenes during this time. Especially the one where there are 6 seats and 7 people..and they keep getting up and moving to the next seat. Kinda dumb..but nonetheless sorta funny! The whole theater was laughing. Haha. Harry and Aayat's meeting at the bread shop, where she laughs at him, was cute as well! But my most favorite part was when they have a conversation through the use of mendhi! How cute was that?! Lol.

The Scotland scenes were nice as well! Especially the abhi na chod ke jao..where they just stare at each other! Haha. Sonam looked pretty in those scenes..especially in the scene where she's wearing the sari.. loved her hair there. Shahid also looked nice..but I do prefer him without a mustache! Lol.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the second part is where people seem to have the most problem right? People think it drags, and the climax is not up to par? Although I did not have that much problem with the length.. just a little.. but it was tolerable.. I do see how people must have abhorred the length. These days, people can't sit past 2 hrs! Haha.

Nonetheless, I did like the second half, but not as much as the first half. Some scenes could have been cut here and there. And the climax..well it was alright uptil the part where the bad men came back, when Sonam and Shahid were sitting in the tubes. Then it was quite ridiculous with the climbing on the ferris wheel and saving the child.

I would have rather had them end it after Harry and Aayat met again. And if they wanted to add the child factor, they should have just had the child sitting on the ground, next to her deceased mother. And Harry and Aayat spotting the child and saving it.. instead of the whole ferris wheel scene. Also I much rather have liked to see Aayat helping Harry with his hand..instead of it miraculously working again.

Sonam and Shahid were good in their respective roles. Shahid, definitely better with his transitions from one role to another. But Sonam did a nice job too! She definitely suits the quiet, innocent types of roles.

So overall, after this long post..I did like the movie! And the more I think about it, I like it more. There definitely are flaws..no doubt about that. But its a nice, sweet watch.

Btw anyone know the final result of the movie? Like Average, Hit..etc.? Or is there still a while before they declare that?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lilly_starSATHYA88moon.rivervssarasana1-SalShah4eva-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Jeez man...I just posted ONE person's view and it becomes a mountain out of a molehill!

Go to top