Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

I wanna say something to Pankaj Kapoor! Don't let the negative reports bog you down. You are an AMAZING actor, and definitely NOT a bad director. There was such simplicity and honesty in your vision. You were, maybe a little overambitious in your first film, but I for one cannot wait to see what more you have to offer <3

@Sathya
I wish I understood about BO figures. From twitter and here, the movie seems to be going housefull in many places. Yet, trade analysts say its not doing so well? Many are confused...

I honestly wish the producers would come out and clarify because there are different reports flying everywhere, BOI + TA say official figures are around 6.5 crore mark for the first 2 days, while others say it's actually over 7 crores. 😕  then hardly anything is being reported about the overseas collections..
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fly2me

@SATHYA88...no idea. That's what we all are confused about. I am in the US...and where i live...the next week or so is houseful. No tickets at all. We don't know what exactly is going on but something is definitely up!

Hello fly2me, love the name😊 I also live in the U.S. and I know someone in UK who has to wait until next week because all the tickets are booked, so something is definitely not right😡
SATHYA88 thumbnail
I wish they come out with some accurate numbers.  TA posted on twitter that UK did $48,000(somewhere around there and Australia did $24,000

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SATHYA88

Hello fly2me, love the name😊 I also live in the U.S. and I know someone in UK who has to wait until next week because all the tickets are booked, so something is definitely not right😡

Yeahhh...Something is fishy for sure.

Thanks!😊
Welcome to this section, by the way.

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Thanks for the welcome, I have been stalking you guys since the premiere of Mausam🤣 and I don't care what the critics say, I WILL go watch it and LOVE it😃
SATHYA88 thumbnail
chocolover89, I agree so much confusion about the BO collection, I have never seen anything like this.
gilmores thumbnail
Originally posted by: SATHYA88

I wish they come out with some accurate numbers.  TA posted on twitter that UK did $48,000(somewhere around there and Australia did $24,000

But that was only for first day...he hasn't been posting overseas for other days, nor has he been posting about US,Gulf (where I heard it's doing fantastically), etc...and BOI is totally ignoring overseas collections. 😕

I just find it weird because TA and BOI went ballistic for Bodyguard (expected because it broke records), MBKD, DB, ZNMD etc. They're sooo quiet for Mausam. Why? Because Shahid isn't as big a star as the others?  Btw, I would have found it weird if it was Force as well..and I don't even care about that film..

I want the producers to come out and clarify about BO figures. Too many different reports...

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

But that was only for first day...he hasn't been posting overseas for other days, nor has he been posting about US,Gulf (where I heard it's doing fantastically), etc...and BOI is totally ignoring overseas collections. 😕

I just find it weird because TA and BOI went ballistic for Bodyguard (expected because it broke records), MBKD, DB, ZNMD etc. They're sooo quiet for Mausam. Why? Because Shahid isn't as big a star as the others?  Btw, I would have found it weird if it was Force as well..and I don't even care about that film..

I want the producers to come out and clarify about BO figures. Too many different reports...

I agree, I am flipping back and forth between twitter and here and just saw someone reply how in London she can't even get tickets and they are completely sold out.  I am getting madder and madder about all this.  😡
.Alluring. thumbnail
did Shabnam post her reviews yet? 
gilmores thumbnail
@Sathya88
just enjoy the movie and hopefully somebody clarifies something soon enough...

tuli..nooo..I'm waiting to see what Shab thought of itt! btw did you see it?