starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have yet to see this movie, but a lot of negative reviews, darn.

I'm still going to watch it, nonetheless..really was expecting better responses though, kinda feel for Shahid Kapoor. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

Thanks Gaggu da for the positive review, until now all of my friends have trashed the movie so I was confused whether to watch it or not. But you gave me hope, knowing you and your taste (aka sucker for romanceπŸ˜†)...I will give it a try next week😎

πŸ˜† Meli!!!!!! yes do watch it ROFL and about trashing it lmao i cant even say anything because Preeti trashed it πŸ˜† she will kill me tomorrow 🀣 but no honestly i really didnt understand why all of them didnt like it on  FBπŸ€”  and secondly IT IS a really beautiful movie i think you would like it too considering the romantic buffs we are πŸ˜† and Shahid and Sonam DID have chemistry!

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: fly2me

-Hahah..Yeah. Its not like Aayat at all...but imagine the impact that would have made if she DID do that! Ahhh! <3 hahaha. But it was so cute and innocent. I loved her personality. And Harry's too. Innocent. Hahaha..yea I supppose..I liekd it anyways..I loved their young love story in Punjab and dating in Scotland...the mehendi scene hai main mar jawan 😍 πŸ˜†

-I didn't think America was unnecessary but if they had skipped US then the movie would still have made sense. Yeah...they wanted 9/11 to be the reason she comes back..but I think it would have worked without it as well. See it was too choppy at this point..

-I see all these people complaining about the length...i actually was fine with it. Whats the big deal. If the movie was just down right horrible then i would understand but its not so i had no problem with the length. At all. But i agree...the criticism of the movie is coming from the last 40 or so mins. Length became a problem in America/Swiss part (the last 30-40 mins) because it felt like the movie was going nowhere and the choppy editing made it confusing. Otherwise it's not THAT bad..if the ferris wheel scene was cut, it would have been perfect..that buara saaya wala dialogue made a shed a few tears..so many people are affected by such violent acts :(

-OHMYGOSH! Exactly! When Rajo burned those letters...GRRR!! 🀬 πŸ˜†. I wanted to slap her. ahaha. Mee tooo! Though I had a slight inkling she would, but I was hoping she would be the one to bring them together because she loved Harry enough to only want his happiness..πŸ˜† and I felt bad for her when she said sorry Harry..she kinda realized her mistake then..

And i liked that scene on the train as well. That's kinda when i felt for her. Like...Harry loves Aayat, Aayat loves Harry...they get their love story. But Rajo has been going after Harry since ages and she doesn't get what she has always wanted. Her love doesn't succeed.Even after she gets married and has a kid...she can't forget Harry. That was sad. And it was even sadder to know that Rajo's husband knew that. Poor thingsss. I loved all the little connections between them. I thought it was a nice parallel between Harry-Aayat's unconditional love for each other and Rajjo's unrequited love..ajeeb dastan hain yeh...fitting song for her.

Such memorable characters!!(:

gilmores thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mausam-

I felt for rajjo too in a way I think Harry took advantage of her in the start he knew she had feelings for him he should've cleared it but again even Harry was a Teenger just enjoying the situation

P.s sona and her awkward moves in mallo malli so cute but mallo malli came too late by the end I was like
Maybe they chopped it as well caz they chopped the baarish/kiss /jacket (remember there were pics of aayat with harry's jacket )scene so much ughh how I wish they hadn't

But I hope they add them on the DVD

I did...Harry kinda leads her on, but he was being a typical spoilt brat enjoying the attention.

Oh man..Sona just cannot dance πŸ˜† especially next to Shahid πŸ˜† 

They chopped off a LOT of dating scenes in Scotland..I could tell in the ik tu hi tu flashback sequence..plus there's pics of other senes.

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gilmores thumbnail
Dude I loveddd dating in Scotland!! Remember when scene was adorable, so was the last scene together..in the rain..in the tunnel..

I even liked the telepathic conversation though I know people who hated it πŸ˜† 

Harry telling Macho the lighter is 500 euros πŸ˜†  But I can tell so many scenes were cut out. I want to see the deleted scenes.

Editing was a problem...

Yesss! It's really not that predictable. You expect Rajjo to be nice, she's not. You expect to see Harry go home and see Aayat's letters, we don't see that happen--you hear Harry tell his sis that he last received Aayat's letter 2 months ago. Little litle things I loved in the movie..

Punjab in Mausam is wayyy better than Punjab in any YRF film.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YAYY!!! Going for Mausam for the 2nd time on Thu..
fly2me thumbnail
@ chocolover89...i surely do hope that all the scenes are in the DVD once they come out. *fingers crossed* Edited by fly2me - 12 years ago
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Ladies, just being a silent reader but I can't wait to watch Mausam on Tuesday.  I have talked 6 of my friends to go with me so we can all support Shahid Kapoor.

I have one question, when does the overseas B.O get calculated into the total of the 9 cr. I keep hearing about on opening day and also I read Saturday was dull for Mausam but on here and twitter everyone who has gone to watch has stated houseful so where are all these negative reports coming from?  anyone know?
fly2me thumbnail
@SATHYA88...no idea. That's what we all are confused about. I am in the US...and where i live...the next week or so is houseful. No tickets at all. We don't know what exactly is going on but something is definitely up!