gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Mausam-

Don't know how accurate they r 

prakashjaju Prakash Jaju 
Correct figure - Mausam - Fri 7.33 cr, Sat 7.52 cr

These are atleast 60-70 lakhs more than TA's and BOI's figures. πŸ˜• Don't know what to believe now...

I LOVED filmigirl's reviews! PK's first direction really was good--some scenes he handled are really lovely. I would love to see what else he comes up with. Script-wise, I wish it was tighter, and the film had been edited better.

LOL and I do agree with parts of Bhardwaj's review...something anout Mausam...despite all it's flaws, I haven't been able to shake it off..and actually kinda feel like watching it again...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

These are atleast 60-70 lakhs more than TA's and BOI's figures. πŸ˜• Don't know what to believe now...

I LOVED filmigirl's reviews! PK's first direction really was good--some scenes he handled are really lovely. I would love to see what else he comes up with. Script-wise, I wish it was tighter, and the film had been edited better.

LOL and I do agree with parts of Bhardwaj's review...something anout Mausam...despite all it's flaws, I haven't been able to shake it off..and actually kinda feel like watching it again...

same i'll anyways be watching it so many times more when it'll coem on DVD but i do want to watch it in theatres again  
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bharadwaj Rangan's review is quite interesting...how he beautifully puts the different view provided by Pankaj..that all the extreme riots don't actually happen in the movie except the climax...the riots etc were shown in only how they affected Harry and Aayat... 

Whatever be the flaws and the BO fate of Mausam..Pankaj has clearly shown via his debut..that his path is extremely unique...πŸ‘
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: vssaras

Bharadwaj Rangan's review is quite interesting...how he beautifully puts the different view provided by Pankaj..that all the extreme riots don't actually happen in the movie except the climax...the riots etc were shown in only how they affected Harry and Aayat... 

Whatever be the flaws and the BO fate of Mausam..Pankaj has clearly shown via his debut..that his path is extremely unique...πŸ‘

u know that review gave me more depth and i just found it a lot more beautiful after reading that review & agree with bolded part πŸ‘
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Gaggu da for the positive review, until now all of my friends have trashed the movie so I was confused whether to watch it or not. But you gave me hope, knowing you and your taste (aka sucker for romanceπŸ˜†)...I will give it a try next week😎 Edited by Aahaana - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I didn't like the film at all. It was too dragging. Shahid was superb, out of the world. Stupendous.
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Himaniii... where art thou? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lara I'm hereee!

I got distracted by Ranbir wala thread πŸ˜† 

Okay you guys: Lara and I will be talking spoilers..so if you haven't seen Mausam, please skip over our convo πŸ˜†

I wish there was more Harry-Aayat in the movie :D abhi na jao chod kar, ke dil abhi bhara nahin 😳
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry...i got distracted!. Lol.

And ahh agree! Actually, i wish Aayat would have ran up to Harry and hugged him when she saw him with his air force friends...That would have been perfect. (:
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
interesting...while filmigirl found it melodramatic...bharadwaj saw more...in fact the style of filmmaking he is talking about ( just read up a bit on Ozu) tries to get rid of melodrama...

can't wait till next weekend now!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago