Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mausam-

but it's not at all a romantic comedy at all it's a serious film But yes i get what ya mean Nagada 's feel is there in Sajh dhaj ke 

Well the old age part seems a bit of comedy and romance. but the 2nd half seems more serious. OH well We will see. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

LOL. Nonoo yaar. It's one of your big expensive theaters type ones. All the waiters coming in and attending to you and all that shit :P 😆 I didn't think it would be full for Mausam honestly but it was.. lol.

Ohhh LOL 😆 dude that would be like crazy expensivee! and that's houseful for Mausam?? 😲

I'm being really honest..I found TA's reporting of the figures fishy simply because he was very quiet-ish about it. No mention of it's doing well or bad. Just figures. It's just unlike him 😕 ..And it's not just because it's Mausam...I found have found it weird if it was another movie too...
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Ohhh LOL 😆 dude that would be like crazy expensivee! and that's houseful for Mausam?? 😲

I'm being really honest..I found TA's reporting of the figures fishy simply because he was very quiet-ish about it. No mention of it's doing well or bad. Just figures. It's just unlike him 😕 ..And it's not just because it's Mausam...I found have found it weird if it was another movie too...

It is :P Well, for one show atleast 😆

TA who? If the movie has to work, it will and if it does do well, the results can't be hidden. Lol.

gilmores thumbnail
LOL true true...

TA = Taran Adarsh 😆 He's the guy who gives movies like Chak De India 2 stars  and movies like Housefull 4 stars 🤣 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

LOL true true...

TA = Taran Adarsh 😆 He's the guy who gives movies like Chak De India 2 stars  and movies like Housefull 4 stars 🤣 

he's a little khiska hua in his head but it thought he was sudhrooing lately but this is again VERY Surprising and u know what's more fishy he was doing the reporting for MBKD & Bodyguard like 4 times in a day at the limit where u go stop spamming my timeline duhhh & now  iit's like He doesn't even belong to Trade Analysts rofl 

P.s he gave Black i think 1.5 or something similar 
Edited by -Mausam- - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOL true true...

Oh him.. I always think he was a math fail in school 😛

gilmores thumbnail
ROFL Black...that must have gone over his head...he had to use his brain in it 😆
-Mausam- that's what I mean..he was all over the place for MBKD and Bodyguard..but for Mausam he posts like once. chalo whatever...

LOL Anku sometimes I think so too 😆
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe TA is shocked to see tat his review and collection not matching 😆 you can think in positive way! And wat i m wondering abt is tat if there something going on btw taran and nahata is he refering to taran in tat article 😕
sks20 thumbnail
Loved the movie.  It could have been tighter but even with the length I still loved it.  Great job Shahid and Sonam.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor starrer Mausam opened to houses ranging from good to very good across India. While multiplexes recorded collections between 50% and 100%, the attendance in single screen cinemas was quite dull.

Shahid Kapoor May Make A Loss

Mausam has cost Rs. 42 crore (excluding Shahid Kapoor's complete remuneration). The sale of satellite rights has fetched around Rs. 12-13 crore; music rights must have fetched another Rs. 5 crore; this leaves Rs. 24-25 crore to be recovered from Indian and overseas theatrical business to break even.

While the film may just about cover its cost and possibly yield part commission to its distributors, Shahid Kapoor may not be lucky enough to get his balance remuneration because the film will not prove to be a profitable proposal beyond fetching part commission. In any case, Shahid Kapoor and his director-dad Pankaj Kapur own 50% of the negative of the film. The balance 50% is held by producers Eros International and Sheetal Talwar equally.