Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't give a s*** what these critics say...they are sometimes ridiculous I'm watching this film man...I love Sonam I want to watch this film...no matter what she says I love her...Im watching it! 
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just for the record, the movie is doing amazingly well in Delhi too. I mean, even a theater like PVR Gold was full.

random rant - how come all my posts land up on a new page nowadays(i.e since months) =/ Lol.
Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^LOL is that a bad theater kya?? 😆

anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Misconception about Mausam Clarified
By Komal Nahta, 24 September, 2011

Misconception about Mausam ClarifiedThere's a misconception in industry that Mausam as cost RS.60 crore to make, promote and release. The fact, however, is that the investment of Sheetal Talwar and Eros International in the film is not more than Rs. 40-42 crore. Given this, the first day's opening figures aren't as bad as the trade is making it out to be. Actually, it is not the entire trade but a few loud-mouthed people in the industry who are going on and on and on about how film opened to a disastrous house. Probably they are unaware of both, the first day's collections and the total cost on of Mausam.

http://www.filmicafe.com/news20845.html

😲

Interesting!

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I wish I can go watch it on Tuesday but I will see how well the movie does. Looking forward to seeing Shahid again in a JWM type of role!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ Zoobi His Role is Nothing Like JWM it's very very different from JWM

anyways i read this on twitter and LOLed

@JustMaguire May be bcuz #Mausam producer didn't give@taran_adarsh money as of #bodyguard producer or #MBKDproducer Yash RAJ

movieverdict Movie Verdict 
 by sonaholic23
Analyzed 6192 tweets and found 78.17% people liked and 21.83% people disliked movie mausam #Mausam
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

^LOL is that a bad theater kya?? 😆

LOL. Nonoo yaar. It's one of your big expensive theaters type ones. All the waiters coming in and attending to you and all that shit :P 😆 I didn't think it would be full for Mausam honestly but it was.. lol.

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Mausam-

@ Zoobi His Role is Nothing Like JWM it's very very different from JWM

I don't mean exactly like JWM. but i do similarities like Romantic comedy and Sajh Dhaj Ke reminded me of Nagada in a way. Well I know it will be different in terms of story though. But it seems ages I have seen Shahid in a romantic movie like this one. 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I don't mean exactly like JWM. but i do similarities like Romantic comedy and Sajh Dhaj Ke reminded me of Nagada in a way. Well I know it will be different in terms of story though. But it seems ages I have seen Shahid in a romantic movie like this one. 

but it's not at all a romantic comedy at all it's a serious film But yes i get what ya mean Nagada 's feel is there in Sajh dhaj ke 
anku- thumbnail
Whether the movie does well or not, what's more important is Shahid is getting praised a lot and infact, EVEN Sonam. That's amazing for her. Appreciation for acting matters more I believe. Esp. for a fans. And then, doing well on BO is the icing on the cake.