Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OK guys finally I watched it๐Ÿ˜› 
I might be bit biased cz m a shahid fan.. but the thing is that the movie was good i liked it .. overall it was a nice break from all the mindless comedies and idiotic stuff that has been around for a while.. and man was shahid mesmerizing or whatt๐Ÿ˜ It is truly about people who have no hurry and how today the world runs around the clock.. it was set in a timezone where there was no hurry and people actually had time for each other ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Best parts:
1. Aayat's first encounter with harry (tanga scene)
2. Harry interacting with his frends in the tube 
3. Harry's moments with his siter
4. Harry and Aayat's ALL meetings
5. The songs that were taken out (shereya's and sonu's)
6. The dance and songs
7. Camera work and the true perception of punjab 
8. sonam's costumes (especially her saaris)
9. SHahid's looks around the clock 

* One thing that I really loved was the way wedding was done in the gurdwara unlike other movies where punjabi people getting married in pheres instead of laavas.. I found that real pure and geniuine and I beleive it has never been done before in any mainstream hindi movie

Flaws
1. the way they met each other around the world seemed bit unrealistic
2. climax (ugghss wanted to run out of the hall)
3. the misunderstandings cz of akram (totally unnecessary)
4. ok this might not a huge one but sonam's dance on mallo malli.. She did the same steps as Shahid WITH SAARI .. 
5. Mallo malli being at the end.. i was looking for it whole time ๐Ÿ˜†

The critics make it sound like its even better than housefull.. they probably like that butterball's (sajid) figure more than SK's but no it wasn't.. IT was a movie with pure soul and minus all the vulgarity and cheapness.. it was a cute movie ๐Ÿ˜Š . I'll give it 3.5/5
Edited by sheenu32 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Teenage.dream

OK! It's Too confusing right now . .
Some say It made 8-9 .. Other say 7 or 6.85 . . How much did it make? UGH!

Its around 6-7 cr.. all those 8-9 articles were BS.. The first day business was around 6-7 cr which is still pretty good๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Be.edgy thumbnail
Originally posted by: spamalot

Its around 6-7 cr.. all those 8-9 articles were BS.. The first day business was around 6-7 cr which is still pretty good๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for the info .. ๐Ÿค— Yeah .. 6-7 crore is pretty good ..
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys go WATCH this movie..Oh man the Climax just do the MAGIC!!!! Sonam has improved so much. Punkaj didn't gave her any scenes which she wouldn't perform..her first scream was WOW!!! But ending, the climax needs an standing ovation. Direction was beyond AMAZING!!! Sonam looked her BEST!!! Only story was weak in some part but overall i give 4.5/5. SOme critics said the other girl was better compare to Sonam?? Oh please! She was so annoying and you just want to slap her. But guys go watch this movie it gives out a beautiful message. Don't miss Shahid and Sonam chemistry at the end..Beautiful.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Feel Free to Use

Please do comment

Shahid - Sonam
Mausam

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: spamalot

Don't dismiss Komal Nahta's figures just yet...he is also a trade analyst..like TA

definitely something fishy going on here...someone wants to sabotage..by giving out low figures..I wonder why...

ALI_Elly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Acc to komal nahta

Mausam: Rs. 7.60 Cr On Opening Day

September 24th, 2011 by Koimoi.com Team

Mausam made a total of Rs. 7.60 crore (all-India net collections approx) on its opening day (September 23). The Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor starrer took a good start, contrary to what many trade sources have been saying about the film not doing too well.

More: Shahid-Sonam's Mausam Opens To Good Houses

Mausam, directed by Pankaj Kapur, is the story of a couple separated by circumstances. Shahid plays a young and happy-go-lucky Hindu boy living in a small town of Punjab. He meets a Kashmiri Muslim, Sonam Kapoor, and the two fall in love with one another. The two are separated soon and they meet after seven years in Scotland. But once again, they get separated.

ALI_Elly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
42 cr overall cost means if it finish at around 50cr net  it mean semihit status 4 sure..even 45cr will ensure abv avg status..
Sadia.khan thumbnail
Hrithik: Shahid Kapoor is flawless!

Shahid and Pankaj Kapur's dream project, Mausam, hit the screens today. A star-studded premiere was held on Thursday. Here is what the glamourous attendees had to say about it.

Hrithik Roshan- After a long time I watched such a beautiful love story. It's made from the heart. I think Shahid Kapoor needs a flaw. Perfect combination of strength and chocolate-boy image! The film has been shot beautifully.

Bipasha Basu- Sonam looks picture perfect and Shahid's performance was awesome and he really does justice to the IAF uniform. Wish them the best! Some scenes are so beautifully done that you imagine yourself to be there. From Indian routes to Scotland, it's a perfect love story.

Genelia D'Souza- From the beginning till the end, I sat with my mouth open! It's such a lovely film. I just loved Shahid in the film! What a performance! He has really grown as an actor and I think this was one of the best performances by him. Just loved the film and feel like dancing on the song Sajh Dhaj Ke. I just love the song and Shahid's moves.

Kangna Ranaut- It's a beautiful love story which reminds you of old love stories. It reminds you of Punjab ke khet and those romantic scenes. Totally loved the film and everyone's performance!

Ameesha Patel-  I think it's a brilliant movie and the direction was totally well done. Hats off to Pankaj sir! After acting for so many years he has directed such a wonderful love story. I believe Shahid and Sonam make a cute pair.

Rani Mukerji - I loved the film and I think Shahid and Sonam were simply brilliant. Loved Sonam's looks, she is such a good actor. I must admit Shahid has evolved to become a wonderful actor. Watch the film for good music, love story, and the chemistry between them.

Shabana Azmi- I have always been a fan of Pankaj Kapur's acting and I wanted to watch his direction. Beautifully directed Mausam is worth watching. After a long time such a fresh love story has been made.

Originally posted by: vssaras

Don't dismiss Komal Nahta's figures just yet...he is also a trade analyst..like TA

definitely something fishy going on here...someone wants to sabotage..by giving out low figures..I wonder why...

U do have a point

Its all messed up everywhere.. some r saying 6 crores, some r saying 7, some r saying 8 and so on Ive never seen this messed up figures for any other movies.. wonder why its only happening to Mausam๐Ÿ˜”