Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

RT @Sidd_Freak: @shahidkapoor @sonamakapoor First Day of #Mausam crosses 8crore Rs/ISR. 2nd highest after #Ready in #2011. Following with #ZNMD with 7.2cr

YAYYY!!!  ðŸ¥³
Be.edgy thumbnail
Originally posted by: vssaras

RT @Sidd_Freak: @shahidkapoor @sonamakapoor First Day of #Mausam crosses 8crore Rs/ISR. 2nd highest after #Ready in #2011. Following with #ZNMD with 7.2cr

YAYYY!!!  ðŸ¥³

omg !! I hope hope Hopeee .. It gets Even betterrr !! *pray*
Originally posted by: vssaras

YAYYY!!!  ðŸ¥³

This is appearantly wrong info😕 Bodyguard had an opening of 21 crore and Delhi Belly, ZNMD all were above 10 cr😕
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Am I a little slow in the head or is Mausam actually promising good business inspite of these reviews? 
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Am I a little slow in the head or is Mausam actually promising good business inspite of these reviews? 

Hey Poco😊

It seems so

But i didnt think much of the movie to be honest, it was nice - but baffling
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think tomorrow's collection will tell the full story. Lot of movies have huge first days like Kites and TMK.. only to crash later. THat's why WOM is so important for good 1st weekend collections.
I know! The movie is really up against all odds, and so far so good. The budget is also reasonable: 35 crores. Second highest after Ready!?
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Totally is ðŸ˜†
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
varunsaxena11 varun saxena 
Starts on a good note.. could not sustain the aura till end !! Still, one time watch for sure ! #Mausam

aashu209 Aashutosh Prabhu 
saw mausam toay. it's mind blowing. hat's off to pankaj kapoor. it's shahid's & sonam best work till date. bravo...
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

I know! The movie is really up against all odds, and so far so good. The budget is also reasonable: 35 crores. Second highest after Ready!?

Haha .. they have put Bodyguard and it's 21 crores beyond the realm of reality.