Posted: 12 years ago
Manavdreams Manav Mahajan 

@hindifilmnews1 just watched MAUSAM..swearly Awesome movie...gr8 luv story..it falls in some places for a while but shahid 's acting is gr8

@shahidkapoor just saw MAUSAM..excellent movie..ur acting just crossed all limits..u were simply brilliant.from 18 years to 30.u were superb
Edited by vssaras - 12 years ago

SanishaForever Sanika Durandhar 

#Mausam is not just a film, Its a journey.A journey of love,loss,co-incidences and more. Its beautifully shot.Cried thrice, Blushed & Smiled

a GOOD film. I agree the plot was a bit streched & the editor could have done with some better work. But the film is beautiful. 4 full ****
My God...Shahid was trending in INDIA... the whole day yesterday and even NOW...🥳

Mausam  & Shahid trending in Mumbai...😊
Guys screw these critics. Go for your own verdict! And just now i saw aaj tk they went to theaters and people are actually liking the movie and sonam shahid chem! 👏 i ve still to watch it so cant give the review now!
Mihirism

even with the khan its the same .Salman bafore wanted all his film is flop because its not what audience want .Shahrukh the same and you can take CDI opening by example and Aamir with TZP and many other .These kind of film depend on the wom in simple words .
Originally posted by sonaholic

Guys screw these critics. Go for your own verdict! And just now i saw aaj tk they went to theaters and people are actually liking the movie and sonam shahid chem! 👏 i ve still to watch it so cant give the review now!

Exactly !! My friends watched it .. And called and said it's worth it !!
Screw those Reviews !! I've already booked my tickets for tom ..
Originally posted by Teenage.dream

Exactly !! My friends watched it .. And called and said it's worth it !!
Screw those Reviews !! I've already booked my tickets for tom ..

From most of the comments I am seeing on Twitter...almost all are loving the movie...the 2nd part & climax as well..many are saying it made them cry...WOM so far looks good...fingers crossed...😊
asheoranpink Manish Kumar Sheoran 
Review: Shahid-Sonam starrer Mausam is poetry in motion!
ishatarupa satarupa roy 

@shahidkapoor emotions of dis movie really makes me cry..superb feeling yaar..again HATS OFF TO U AND PANKAJ SIR..

@shahidkapoor editing was little weak..but d direction was superb..nd HATS OFF TO PANKAJ SIR..brilliant job by HIM

@shahidkapoor but d movie was little bit lengthy..which makes d movie a little bit boring.but u r really brilliant.

@shahidkapoor saw MAUSAM 1st day 1st show..u did a brilliant job boss..ur acting was sssooo fantastic..

^^ these critics are not worth so much they get to see all the movies free. The audience who pay are the main king! And these kind of movies are not liked by everyone but has its own audience! And abt collection apart frm 3 khans none film collection are big on friday as its still a working day! Sat and sun are crucial! And so far colln are not bad! We hve to wait fr tom!