Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

IF Taran Adarsh gave it 2 stars he know it wont work alot.. he gives stars according to how well the movie is going to work.. all his high stars movies have done amazingg business.. hence this..

OHH GOD..im going on Sunday.. Tally HO.. will i cry in theatres?? i cry almost in every movie.. but i wanna know if its sad??

Well, then what happened to Buddah Hoga Tera Baap? He gave it 4 stars I think  πŸ˜†
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ nder bad 1 da muvie ill bound to fail nw badluck sk...>>>>
Well, how ridiculous is this. A movie which was unanimously liked on IF is seeing all this...haayye. πŸ˜† The cost is too high for Mausam, I am just only wondering now. I will take ppl to see the film...I am thinking it's being treated too harshly. πŸ˜†
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Well, then what happened to Buddah Hoga Tera Baap? He gave it 4 stars I think  πŸ˜†

its nt abt da quality mausam is a big big film high budget and with no star power...>>>>>so it wont recover its costs if da movie is nt well received n taran komal thinks it wont be received well
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Hrithik Roshan via Twitter:
Mausam is a film made from the heart and for the heart. Shahid needs a flaw! He is a perfect combination of strength and sensitivity! Sonam looks ethereal and simply honest! Wonderful moments...beautiful journey! Bravo!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zainab25

Well, how ridiculous is this. A movie which was unanimously liked on IF is seeing all this...haayye. πŸ˜† The cost is too high for Mausam, I am just only wondering now. I will take ppl to see the film...I am thinking it's being treated too harshly. πŸ˜†

zainab that should have set the alarm bells ringing πŸ˜† IF's opinion on films is a complete opposite of what actually happens πŸ˜† 

IF: Dabangg is HORRIBLE.  everyone else: OMG its amazing.
IF  : Ready sucks balls.           everyone else : Best movie EVA!
IF: Housefull is an insult to comedies. everyone else: it's a HIT πŸ˜†

PS critics not included in everyone else besides TA πŸ˜†

If aam junta likes it and spreads a good word of mouth, then the movie still can do well. I'm thinking average business right now..
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eraser

Buddah hoga tera baap was not a flop..it was an average moviee.. recovered its cost over the weekend
^ no choco, I will have to disagree there.  There was always a lot of buzz around Mausam, even the aam junta seemed excited after the promos, music launch and all. I am seriously wondering what's wrong for even the first day to be slow. Ready, Dabangg, and films like those need a diff scale to measured (lol), but this yr a lot of films have done well which many thought wouldn't. I don't know...I am disappointed after all. 

The movie costs 70 crores and if it continues like this, I am thinking it may be flop. 
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zainab25

^ no choco, I will have to disagree there.  There was always a lot of buzz around Mausam, even the aam junta seemed excited after the promos, music launch and all. I am seriously wondering what's wrong for even the first day to be slow. Ready, Dabangg, and films like those need a diff scale to measured (lol), but this yr a lot of films have done well which many thought wouldn't. I don't know...I am disappointed after all. 

The movie costs 70 crores and if it continues like this, I am thinking it may be flop. 

oyeee why are u dissapointed.. go with 0 expectations.. u will end up liking it..πŸ˜†thats wat im gonna be doing.. aur agar yeh achi nahi to kya huaa.. agle hafte phir jaaongi.. Breakaway and force dekhne.. ha ha
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
U guyes r believing BOI  they manipulate Big time if a films gets good reviews their Openings go oh emm gee so big and awesome and than they keep fluctuating their collections

happened with aisha one day it was more the other day they were less than their were more positive reviews went up again  they fluctuate with the reviews 

It hurts me like hell to say this but this one will suffer big time caz their budget is way tooo Big 70 crores ain't easy to recover  thanks to all the natural and other disasters that kept coming on their sets increasing the cost more and more thy did had to rebuilt few sets too caz sonam got sick so they had to delay the scehdules and destroy the earlier ones