Posted: 12 years ago
2 stars by Taran !! 😆 Yeah.. They didn't fill your pocket enough huh ..
That dude Gave 4 STARS to Housefull and guess what 4 to Ready, MBKD and bodyguard . .
And that's soo much I believe him . .
I bet I'll like Mausam . .
Taran adarsh is very generous with his ratings...He gave 4 stars to many small films this year..either he should like it or it is expected to do very well at the BO

Housefull got 4 stars?...anyway it is the biggest hit of Akki's career so i guess it is all right..

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=3341&nCat
K K K  HMM SO the following review is completely Unbiased and what i genuinely feel about the film  as a whole. 

My Personal rating Between 3.5 & 4 /5 

M a lil disappointed & the sole reason is the Length and BAD EDITINGGG. They could've chopped so much from it which wasn't  necessary at all.

It starts off so well the punjab shown is the real punjab it really makes you happy inside the camera work is just too freaking good 

Without a Single Doubt it is Shahid & Sonam's Best work till date Esp sonam's caz she's  just so brilliant in this. U can see the growth in her as an actor and Boy it's tremendous. she really stands out in most of the sequences and brightens ur screen with her screen presence. Her Hold on emotional scenes were so much better than this time and this makes me a Proud fan Infact very very very Proud Fan Loved her and the naive aayat. Her Innocence Just steals ur heart right away. Her naughty aankh macholi with harry and the teasing is so cute and awwworthy  & so is her emotional turmoil later God she was the one hurting more caz she wasn't getting any replies any response thanks tot he middle person played by aditi sharma who was SImply awesome as well in her grey role she stood out and i personally wanted more of her as well   

Shahid was Amazing as well Just loved him he was so naughty & endearing in punjab and than the transition was so well shown & Proves he's still very much in the Game and Is on par with RK f not ahead or behind him Fabulous even better than kaminey and JWM.

It really have some sequences which r not easier to forget and  really have  the classic old world  feel and The type every girl want sorta romance it's simple No OTT vade kasmein  with each other main tumhare yeh kar sakta hoon woh kar sakta hoon thing nothing.  they speak through eyes and make promises and that's what touches you the most it's just simple

Now to the flaws

The biggest really is the Editing  it really needed crisp editing and it would've been so much more impactful and the super hero part at the end to show his arm recovering wasn't necessary at all caz at that time u r like OH man it's done finished the reunion happens before that and u r like no no hold on there's still more rofl  

Why is mallo malli at the very end???
For what reason sonu's and shreya's duet ( which is such a good song so soft and touching)and shreya's re rendition of abhi na jao chod kar ke dil abhi bhara nahi ( another fav sequence ) not in the Album????? 

the IAF really didn't made sense caz it really didn't contributed to film in any way Plus the CGI's r bad

Now to my fav seq ( most of the shahid sonam ones ) but still few that really really stand out to me  The Mehendi scene( that's the sonu shreya song plus AH's first conversation  oh man i was blushing like nothing else it's full of innocence yet so beautiful something that we haven't seen in Films yet)

waltzing, Both the rain scenes, the church vows, the carriage scene, the last last scene with a pregnant sona . 

ON The WHOLE's IT's serene and Soulful & Pure. It doesn't have the glitzy glamor,item numbers , or cheap sex or whatever . OH and the mush talked about Kiss is Not even a full kiss But Brilliantly Shot & NOT Vulgar at all u can even watch with ur family

The main message and my fav dialogue is 

Aayat: haary kaun hain woh( referreing to the terrorists) and harry relying. Koi nahi Bas  gande saaye hain aur kuch nahi

Also hindu, muslim ,sikh or any other faith we r all humans. loves how harry questioned her how r they different if she was born in his house she would've been madhuri and he would've been Javed what's the difference. Nothing caz above all we are Humans 

P.s shahid sonam defiantly need to work again the chemistry is too good

EDIT: OH PUHLEEZ IT MIGHT BE LONG BUT IT":S NO COMPARISON TO HOUSEFUL AND ALL THAT CHEAPRA STUFF Maybe TA didn't like dit caz it's neat and clean and SOULFUL

Edited by -Mausam- - 12 years ago
Ok Guys forgot some stuff Added it lol m sorta overwhelmed too mcuh to take in m in the middle Definatly need a rewatch 
Oh man..even Faridoon hated it??...are all the top critics gonna trash this movie

Okay so basically, it's too long and needed to be edited way better. The last 15-20 minutes are bad.

Taran gave it a 2! Now thats a surprise!!

Anyway I dont really pay much attebtion to reviewers. Sometimes some of them have their own agenda.

Im watching the movie today and really excited for it.

Originally posted by you2

Taran adarsh is very generous with his ratings...He gave 4 stars to many small films this year..either he should like it or it is expected to do very well at the BO

Housefull got 4 stars?...anyway it is the biggest hit of Akki's career so i guess it is all right..

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=3341&nCat

I kind of have to agree with you there. He did give many small films good ratings this year and I was like wow TA has changed! LOL! So ya you may be right.
Ok...Did the cast of Mausam did anything against Taran Adarsh...lolzzz...He gave 4 to Housefull and Ready!!!!!

I dun beleive his reviews ...I'll watch and judge on my own!!!!!
LOL I dont know why fans are so mad at Taran for giving a low rating?😆
even the most credible reviewer Raja Sen just gave 2 stars :S .i surely expected him to gave a higher rating .anyways pretty sure this movie going to be a big hit cos after a long time i m seeing majority being so hugely excited for a bolly flick.My cousin who is a crazzy sasha fan is surely going to drag me to theatres no matter what reviews say.So here's hoping the movie would be a decent entertainer :)

Thank you for posting all the reviews!
Originally posted by -Mausam-

Ok Guys forgot some stuff Added it lol m sorta overwhelmed too mcuh to take in m in the middle Definatly need a rewatch 

I loved you view . . You wrote about certain beautiful scenes But also pointed out the flaws. . Basically  there were scenes which could be avoided which were unnecessary And The Length. .

OK! Nice to read ur review . .
Gonna watch it myself soon so will see .. 😃