vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

iHrithik Hrithik Roshan 
Mausam is a film made frm d heart 4 d heart. @shahidkapoor needs a flaw!perfect combination of strength n sensitivity. Sonam looks ethereal n simply honest!wonderful moments...beautiful journey! Bravo!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
   eeeps I cannnot wait! I will watch it no mattter what,

I prayy that its a hit :D
melonie thumbnail

Hope the movie does well. Shahid and Pankaj Kapoor looks to have worked very hard for the movie.

Edited by melonie - 12 years ago
vssaras thumbnail

sentotheworld Anamika Sen 
YES! YES! YES! Family friend's sister and family in India said #Mausam was fantastic! YAYYY! <3
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bipsluvurself Bipasha Basu 
Just saw Mausam.It is a Beautiful Film.Some scenes are so beautifully done tht u will want to fall in love.

bipsluvurself Bipasha Basu 
Sonam looks picture perfect n Shahid's performance was awesome n he really does justice to the IAF uniform.Wish them the best!
vssaras thumbnail
anubhavsinha Anubhav Sinha 

Finally. Pankaj Kapur. The Man, The Actor, The Director. I am proud I know you. Lots of love sir. MAUSAM is an EPIC.

@shahidkapoor MAUSAM will remain one of your best performances ever. I am sure Dad is an immensely proud man. Your moment. Have fun.

MAUSAM. After years a film that truly believes in itself. If you can't remember when you saw some palpable romance on screen.This is it.
Edited by vssaras - 12 years ago
vssaras thumbnail
filmicafe Filmicafe 

#Mausam Special Screening in #Toronto tonight. Can't help but wonder what shoulda, woulda, coulda been IF the film premiered here... #tiff11

At #Mausam Toronto Special Screening, they've even got a red carpet! O @shahidkapoor and @sonamakapoor where art thou?pic.twitter.com/11jwg0Oo

vssaras thumbnail
Toronto premiere happening tonight..so we would get reviews from there too now...😊
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm so the protagonists in Mausam face at least 6 big events and it affects them.

Quite synonymous with the movie itself - it faced quite a few events- from Sonam's typhoid to London riots to Hurricane Irene to Delhi blast to IAF/Railway/Censor issues to Pataudi's passing away.

Coincidence? ðŸ˜²

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: LifeOLicious

hmmm so the protagonists in Mausam face at least 6 big events and it affects them.

Quite synonymous with the movie itself - it faced quite a few events- from Sonam's typhoid to London riots to Hurricane Irene to Delhi blast to IAF/Railway/Censor issues to Pataudi's passing away.

Coincidence?😲

You forgot shahid'a injury on sets tehe

Anyways gonna watch it tonight fingers crossed 😆 😆