Posted: 12 years ago

anewradha anewradha 

Mausam has an old world charm. It talks about a world which is in no hurry. Where the romance is in the eyes. Where love lingers in the air

Mausam stirs memories of a love long lost, the unhurried world that knew how to smell the roses. A remarkable performance by@shahidkapoor
Edited by vssaras - 12 years ago

savyferns Savy 

My aunt saw the movie today, and She Loved Sonam more than Shahid (which made me HAPPY) ;D <3 :')
jeeRahul Rahul Gangwani 
Just saw Mausam. Film has it's sweet moments but is way too stretched. Some crisp editing would have done wonders. Sonam does a fair job :)
anewradha anewradha 

He's truly a remarkable actor. @shahidkapoor. He can make you happy and sad just like that. Awesome!

@shahidkapoor and @sonamakapoor look great together. and hve good chemistry. Sonam looks so beautiful and give a credible performance

Mausam has it flaws. It needs crisp editing. And that climax is a horror. But it has some great moments of old world romance.
rahulnanda86 Rahul Nanda 

Not only is she looking beautiful in her non-glam avatar@sonamakapoor grows on you with the film. She is so elegant in some of the scenes

For shahid fans also Mausam is a treat. A very confident performance. Binod Pradhan the camera person should also take a bow.
bhavnakt Bhavna Kohli Thakkar 
Saw Mausam, made me wanna fall in luv again ;)

AshDeshmukh2011 Ashwini Deshmukh 

Although the last 15 mins could have been edited better.

@shahidkapoor has played a character ranging from 18 to 30 yrs so convincingly! Only a good actor can carry that off so well.

Some scenes btwn @shahidkapoor n @sonamakapoor r so beautiful! completely different take on love. Also loved the way the film is shot!

Loved @shahidkapoor n @sonamakapoor in Mausam. Shahid's performance is brilliant n it's sonam's finest performance so far! Superb chemistry
Savy: My Aunts Review On Mausam

We all loved the movie, the theatre was packed but shahid was very nice, 

almost all the people who dint even understand hindi cried in the end and i came out and laughed because of all the people crying and talking about the movie even after it ended. 

Sonams clothes was awesome. Shahid's acting was really nice. he looked like a man in this one" 
AshDeshmukh2011 Ashwini Deshmukh 

The wait for the official letter, anxiety... It was bang on. Reminded me of my brother who's in airforce at nda n is flying presently :)

Pankaj kapoor has brought out the characteristics of an aspiring airforce officer so well! Cud relate to it completely. Need for speed...
@AshDeshmukh2011: @shahidkapoor has played a character ranging from 18 to 30 yrs so convincingly! Only a good actor can carry that off so well.

Roshniy Roshni Pareek 
@shahidkapoor luv ur performance in mausam... Nd@sonamakapoor looks sooo simple nd luvable

harshitak Harshita Kohli 
To sum it up #mausam will make you want to fall in love <3 *sigh*@shahidkapoor @sonamakapoor

yasminsk01 yasmin shaikh 
@shahidkapoor shahid mausam is doing fantastic in dubai...just loved the movie...two thumps up...welll doneee

Its doing really well in the gulf apparently :) 👏
Edited by amazing_divz - 12 years ago