Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
agree with the suggestiong of making second thread as an index...
I dont trust this reviews at all. Will wait for the OFFICIAL and RELIABLE ones๐Ÿ˜Š
Im gonna check it out this weekend anyways no matter how bad the reviews are lol
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh.
CANNOT WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL REVIEWS.
AHHH! <3
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I want films like Mausam..Rockstar to do well..

Pease do well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.So tired of movies made for the front benchers/masses whatever..

I predict an opening  between 7 and 8 crores and a steep jump after that when family audiences will flock to the theaters...
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar chocoltes haha!

first show in a few hours time in Dubai!

heart is racing. totally nervous. ****freaking out****

*fingers crossed*
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
even I really want this film to do well...for various reasons...its Pankaj kapur's directional venture for the first time , shahid-sonam looks gorgeous together and we all need a break from the masala movies...๐Ÿคช

**Fingers Crossed**
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Movie Preview: Mausam

Movie Preview : Mausam

Four Seasons. Four Colors. Four different age groups of the protagonists. Four true historical events. This is what constitutes the film Mausam. It is a story of timeless love in the face of political hostilities and religious conflicts.

The movie stars Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor in lead roles. The supporting roles are played by Anupam Kher, Supriya Pathak and Aditi Sharma.

Mausam is the directorial debut of Pankaj Kapur, Shahid's dad and one of the best actors in Indian cinema. That, besides the film's fresh pairing of Shahid and Sonam, spurs up anyone's curiosity. The film is being described by its makers as "a classic journey that transports one into a world of indestructible bonds of love, enveloped by roulette of destiny.

Character sketches:

Shahid Kapoor as Harry

Harrindar Singh, fondly known as Harry, has the makings of a perfect lover and the shadows of every girls dream. He starts his journey as a mischievous, youthful, clever boy at the peak of adolescence, and transforms into a man with bold qualities of chivalry, kindheartedness and respect. As an officer of the Indian Air force he is suave and charming with a flare for humour and a depth of character. We also see shade of a warrior with a deeper passion for his country.

Sonam Kapoor as Aayat

Through the turmoil of emotion arises this character sketch of a girl perfect to fall in love with. Beginning as scared and timid in a new place with fears from her past, but with innocence, beauty and charm on her side, she grows into a beautiful, passionate and versatile woman, possessing the essence of a kid, loving, and robust heart. She stands the test of time and pain eventually to be flourished with the colors of love and happiness emitting from her.

Synopsis:

Mausam, a love story in its first season starts with mere adolescent attraction between a Punjabi boy Harry, and a Kashmiri girl Aayat, in a small village of Punjab.

It develops into young love between them in season two.

Their love realizes its own depth in the hours of separation through season three.

In the fourth and final season their love culminates into togetherness. But not before sacrificing a lot personally and learning the truth behind universal love. It is a passionate love story which sees, as its background various shades of life, questioning us and yet not becoming indulgent.

Mausam has music by Pritam and lyrics by Irshad Kamil. The film has been shot in India, UK, Italy, Austria and Spain. It is slated to release on September 23.

Follow us on Twitter for top News
pratidnya thumbnail
I really want to see this movie...shahid rocks as always...:)

Love u shahid ๐Ÿ˜›
Be.edgy thumbnail
omg !! Nervous, Excited !! MAUSAM !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Merin_Gifford thumbnail
it seems Craze for Shahid is less nowadays as compared to his earlier movies