Posted: 12 years ago
what t he movie released already
i m very confused😕
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

what t he movie released already
i m very confused😕

Some people on twitter say they have seen Mausam at a special screening..but the official reviews are still to come...the critics & industry folks will see the movie tomorrow at the mumbai premiere..😊
Originally posted by vssaras

Some people on twitter say they have seen Mausam at a special screening..but the official reviews are still to come...the critics & industry folks will see the movie tomorrow at the mumbai premiere..😊
Oh Ok..thanks for letting me know
until i dont watch the movie..i dont belive these reviews😆

I see the first show in Dubai starts at 12:00 PM on 22nd...so when people are out after 3 hrs..it would be 7:00 AM EST..

In some cinemas..its starts at 10:30 AM too.. http://www.grandcinemas.com/grand-homepage.aspx
Edited by vssaras - 12 years ago
  OMG Fingers crossed for a 4-5 Star rating when the reviewers review it.

I have faith in Pankaj Kapoor! <3 can't wait!!!!
sweeetstarr1 Shimmery Saleha ? 

I stay in Dubai ! All cinemas r housefull for mausam all pre booking has been done ! Its hard to get a ticket ! Smile now :)@shahidkapoor
This is really freaking me out now...I really hope that it gets positive reviews...Pankaj Kapur is a gr8 actor and m sure he must have done an awesome job as director as well...
cant wait to see sonam-shahid being appreciated for that hard work...its high time...
Don't know about other places, but most of the multiplexes in Delhi are fully booked over the weekend for Mausam!

I think, if nothing else, the film will surely get a great opening weekend! And if the reviews and word of mouth publicity is good, then it will go on to do very well!

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by poppy2009

Don't know about other places, but most of the multiplexes in Delhi are fully booked over the weekend for Mausam!

I think, if nothing else, the film will surely get a great opening weekend! And if the reviews and word of mouth publicity is good, then it will go on to do very well!

You have made me very happy yaar...🤗
Can the topic maker/mod make the second post an index. I expect there will be a lot of reviews and it will make finding the important ones easier.