Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svenu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is repeated telecast for Veer Shivaji planned? if it is already repeat telecasted, please let me know the timings. Thanks!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes they show reapeats Monday to friday @5:30pm..while on Monday theu show bulk episodes from 11:30am to 1pm..afternoon..
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I always feel that historical shows are better on weekend...fri-sun 1/2 hour wud have been good for me...wasnt able to watch jkr completely coz of weekday slot...same is happening with ssk...but i'll try to manage veer shivaji...hope they dont compromise with the quality in the hurry  to come up 5 episodes a week...lets hope 4 the best

Thanks 4 sharing the articles😛
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya lets hope for the best...but sometimes daily soaps become boring..even i found jkr jsk ssk and meera also boring for sometimes
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhum_86

ya lets hope for the best...but sometimes daily soaps become boring..even i found jkr jsk ssk and meera also boring for sometimes

exactly Aru..that's the biggest fear😉...if the pace of the story gets affected ..it directly affects the viewership😉
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree guyz Hist. shows r best viewed at weekends n even get more trp at weekend but lets see 
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yes its confirmed..today I saw the promo on colors...saying due to increasing popularity and public demand VS will be aired MON-FRI 8.30 pm
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agar public demand kar rahi thi...toh one hour kar dete on weekend