Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya Friends ... I guess all of u who watched todays epi are still in 'KKG ko bachao over La ka balanceva karvayo ' mode ...wat a scene ... I think CV's must have got dis idea frm our forum as I remember someone wishing this sort of a scene few days ago !

Anyways ... cuming back to d topic ... RAIZADA d surname speaks volumes about the owner ...a very royal surname I must say but one question that came across my mind today was how come Arnav and Aakash share d same surname ... I mean dey r maternal cousins so shudnt Arnav be carrying surname of his father ... I may have missed dis in intial epi's ...anyone has any clue on this please ?

you are right. the question came to my mind also. 
Originally posted by shaheerdiwani

Hiya Friends ... I guess all of u who watched todays epi are still in 'KKG ko bachao over La ka balanceva karvayo ' mode ...wat a scene ... I think CV's must have got dis idea frm our forum as I remember someone wishing this sort of a scene few days ago !

Anyways ... cuming back to d topic ... RAIZADA d surname speaks volumes about the owner ...a very royal surname I must say but one question that came across my mind today was how come Arnav and Aakash share d same surname ... I mean dey r maternal cousins so shudnt Arnav be carrying surname of his father ... I may have missed dis in intial epi's ...anyone has any clue on this please ?

ASR told his uncle who addressed him as MALIK (WHICH WAS HIS PATERNAL SURNAME I GUESS)that he is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA NOW. So I guess he did not want to keep his fathers surname and took Raizada instead which I guess his maternal surname  which is RAIZADA
Originally posted by trina2010

ASR told his uncle who addressed him as MALIK (WHICH WAS HIS PATERNAL SURNAME I GUESS)that he is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA NOW. So I guess he did not want to keep his fathers surname and took Raizada instead which I guess his maternal surname  which is RAIZADA

Okays ...well in that case Ivnt seen dis epi which gives me a bahana to watch d old epi's once again ...😃 thanks for clarifying darling 😊
Thank you for putting up this.. Even I've been wondering for weeks and months.. How come Akash and Arnav have the same surname when both are cousins from the maternal side??
CVs got us confused here or is there something behind all this again? Did their parents separate and they stayed with the mother instead and she did not allow them to carry the father's surname? *I'm confused*
arnav ne bahat pehle hi apne papa ka naam chor diya. arnav ka surname tha ARNAV MALIK. lekin arnav ko iss naam se nafrat hai iss liye arnav ne apne mama ka surname liya
Mama ka surname or his mother's maiden name?
His surname was malik. If you remember when he lashed out at his chacha he said that he abandoned his surname and took up his mothers maiden name- Raizada.
Originally posted by shaheerdiwani

Check out the first episode that was aired on June 6.