KSG IN BIG BOSS ITS CONFORM. Check out pg 21 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by papia

But I would really want to see KSG in Kuch to log kahenge. The role is perfect for him and after all his father in law is there.

Yes i to want him.
But know as he cant came in i want him in any other romantic show with our jenny.
Awsm.
Originally posted by ruky786

Is it pakka confirmed that Karan Singh Grover is in the show?

Not fully but 70% chances were there that he is in the show.
Originally posted by Kajenholic

bt jst today i saw AAJ TAK ch nws on bb5 & they didnt mention ksgs name...
their list had riya sen, amar upadhay, shakti kapoor, barbara mori, sidhu, one gud luking male model ( dnt knw his name ), parul chauhan,     mike tyson & sum more bt the list had no ksg. They said the final list will b out four days later...

& i dnt think they can afford shakira & lady gaga bth evn if its for 2 or 3 days coz they ll be bankrupt then 😆

Thats the list of 8 contestant only.
And they were almost finall.
nahiii !

i don't want him in dat show!

trp mein no.1 but otherwise it's a disgusting show man!

i still find it uncertain abut KSG doing dis show !!

and BB isnt bad at all ..its on ppl how de take it !!
ppl like  SAMEER SONI came out as winner of many hearts if not d show ...well d show does have its positive nd negetive sides!

@shamil ...yu better get d JS new update soonest :P remember some pm??
@papia...i too found monish nd kritikas jodi smthng diffrnt nd intrestng !
@papdi chat ...lmao v shud  defo send richie dere following his idol :P

well d list of conestants does look intresting ...

hope dis season does well like d 1s before :))

I'm quite confused about this thing. I think it all depends on how a person handles himself / herself in a show like this. A person can remain dignified even in a disgusting show like this. And its KSG's career & his decision & I'll probably support him also if he does the show, but still I dont want him 2 do the show. I hope he's not doing the show. And I was just reading on E24 the list of contestants approached 4 the show & KSG's name was not there. I REEEAALLLYYY hope he's not doing the show! And I think we'll never know about the actual contestants of the show till the first episode is telecast. Last year so many names that were confirmed by SBS and all like Shiney Ahuja etc. were never even there in the show. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that KSG is not doing the show!!!

Originally posted by Die1hard1Ksgian

I'm quite confused about this thing. I think it all depends on how a person handles himself / herself in a show like this. A person can remain dignified even in a disgusting show like this. And its KSG's career & his decision & I'll probably support him also if he does the show, but still I dont want him 2 do the show. I hope he's not doing the show. And I was just reading on E24 the list of contestants approached 4 the show & KSG's name was not there. I REEEAALLLYYY hope he's not doing the show! And I think we'll never know about the actual contestants of the show till the first episode is telecast. Last year so many names that were confirmed by SBS and all like Shiney Ahuja etc. were never even there in the show. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that KSG is not doing the show!!!

Hmm..i agree with you completely!!
Originally posted by Die1hard1Ksgian

I'm quite confused about this thing. I thinkit all depends on how aperson handles himself / herself in a show like this. A person can remain dignified even in a disgusting show like this. And its KSG's career & his decision & I'll probably support him also if he does the show, but still I dont want him 2 do the show. I hope he's not doing the show. And I was just reading on E24 the list of contestants approached 4 the show & KSG's name was not there. I REEEAALLLYYY hope he's not doing the show! And I think we'll never know about the actual contestants of the show till the first episode is telecast. Last year so many names that were confirmed by SBS and alllike Shiney Ahuja etc. were never eventhere in the show. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that KSG is not doing the show!!!

Same here dear.
I dont know whether I should be happy or not. Anyway people find him to be a criminal for some of his personal stuffs, agar BB mein KSG aa gaye toh god knows where it will end..

Whatever it is, if he is to be a part of it, we'll make him the winner ðŸ˜‰