Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Where does it say that its confirmed...???? this is the same old stuff that we've been hearing since a month... Karan has been approached... there's no confirmation...
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ruky786

Is it pakka confirmed that Karan Singh Grover is in the show?

Nope rukhsar...nothing is confirmed as of yet😛

Edited by aish_loves_KaSh - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
THANK YOU Aish!!! At least you said it straight away! LOL i dont care about my feelings for him and whatever but...I just want to see the full contestants man! They taking too long.😆 And plus I want to watch it since I haven't seen one Big Boss series properly!
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bt  jst  today  i saw  AAJ  TAK   ch  nws  on bb5  & they didnt  mention  ksgs  name...
their  list  had   riya sen,  amar upadhay,  shakti kapoor,  barbara mori,  sidhu,  one gud luking male model ( dnt knw his name ),  parul chauhan,     mike tyson  &  sum  more  bt  the  list had  no  ksg.   They said  the final  list  will b  out  four  days  later...
&  i dnt  think  they can afford  shakira  &  lady  gaga  bth  evn  if its  for  2 or 3 days  coz  they ll be bankrupt  then  😆
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think he is there...the latest TB article on  Big boss didn't mention about him...and I think TB is a reliable source

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10354-arvind-kejriwal-and-kim-sharma-approched-for-bigg-boss-5.htm
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I heard about Shakti Kapoor being approached lol...that'll be hilarious! Riya Sen...well she's annoying and she can't act. If only if Rakhi, Kamal Khan, and that other woman i forgot her name she came on Ratans Swayamvar LOL
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KSG isnt doing BB5...None of the articles confirmed it..and the latest TB article also doesnt mention his name..
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kajenholic

bt  jst  today  i saw  AAJ  TAK   ch  nws  on bb5  & they didnt  mention  ksgs  name...

their  list  had   riya sen,  amar upadhay,  shakti kapoor,  barbara mori,  sidhu,  one gud luking male model ( dnt knw his name ),  parul chauhan,     mike tyson  &  sum  more  bt  the  list had  no  ksg.   They said  the final  list  will b  out  four  days  later...
&  i dnt  think  they can afford  shakira  &  lady  gaga  bth  evn  if its  for  2 or 3 days  coz  they ll be bankrupt  then  😆

amar upadhay 😆😆😆 i have seen heard about him somewhere
TheUnique thumbnail
yup i 4gt  AAJ TAK  also mentioned  abt  the Anna  Hazare  supporter...& i thnk  it will only b  lady gaga  nt shakira  coz  gaga  will b touring india  very soon...bt she ll jst  making   a sp  appearance   in the  shw  4  sum days  jst  like  pam  anderson  did  & will b  making a huge charge.
TheUnique thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

amar upadhay 😆😆😆 i have seen heard about him somewhere

yup  Amar  upadhay is the guy who did a flop  horror  movie  &  ws  the 1st  mihir  virani  b4  ronit roy.