Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sary-

Erm I have a lot of things on my mind ok psht! Imagine :| omg Gaga would so like him he seems like her type I swear the whole tattoo thing 🤣 IDK about KSG :P but Gaga ain't veilli I am pretty sure about that :\ or is she? LOL KSG has the movie in hand but I guess if it wraps up may be he will take it up :P but OMG GAGA&KSG the thought is enough for me to happily die :)

Only the tatto connection ya, nothing else ðŸ¤£ Oh or maybe the hair, they both love to experiment with it ðŸ˜† 
And erm I don't think they'd take it up for x,y,z reasons LOL This show is not meant for them :\
Um, thought ho gayi so like are you alive yet? 
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Only the tattoo connection ya, nothing else ðŸ¤£ Oh or maybe the hair, they both love to experiment with it ðŸ˜† 

And erm I don't think they'd take it up for x,y,z reasons LOL This show is not meant for them :\
Um, thought ho gayi so like are you alive yet? 

Erm I am sure if they get to know each other they will find more things in common. They are both cutely weird :P I am pretty sure the guy who doesn't like commenting on his personal life much would not say yes to this show :) but w/e let's see! And no I am not alive ...this bhoot is thinking of making you make me a Gaga&KSG siggy now 🤣
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Sary-

Erm I am sure if they get to know each other they will find more things in common. They are both cutely weird :P I am pretty sure the guy who doesn't like commenting on his personal life much would not say yes to this show :) but w/e let's see! And no I am not alive ...this bhoot is thinking of making you make me a Gaga&KSG siggy now 🤣

Bahut dooor ka soch rahi hai tu beta, waapis zameen pe aaja ðŸ¤£
Exactly the reason why I doubt he is going to take this up =)) He anyways said before that Big Boss is something he wouldn't do so lets see if he sticks on his words or not :P
And I ignored the last part weee :D
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: desigrl05

chalo, jaisa show vaise contestants..

😆...
that's all I have to say😃
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Bahut dooor ka soch rahi hai tu beta, waapis zameen pe aaja ðŸ¤£

Exactly the reason why I doubt he is going to take this up =)) He anyways said before that Big Boss is something he wouldn't do so lets see if he sticks on his words or not :P
And I ignored the last part weee :D

🤔 nahi ana ja karle jo karna hai :P Well he can stick to his words if Gaga's not in it otherwise he better not :D and do this show 🤣 Ignore karle IF pe :P kahin aur tujhe bully karke manvaloon gyi :)
aamir-ali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no please KSG dont go in that house please
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
for some strange reason, i dnt know y but i wan him to go in big boss 5 as there will b a treat to watch him as REAL KSG...and we ksgians will surely make him win...what's say guys?? THINK POSITIVE...
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aamir-ali

no pleaseKSG dont go in that house please

Me to