Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi is getting hints from Arnav

rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now, its going good...everyday she is getting one hint that her destiny is Arnav.

Today, she was saved by Arnav when he was supposed to hold La. La even pointed that out to ASR. Then he did not proceed with his 'Character Dheela' plan... 
his close proximity is affecting her...affecting her big time. She was kept on looking back at Arnav while holding the candle...she is gradually considering the notion that there is something more than just hate from Arnav...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah ... in yesterdays epi d chunari hint frm devi maiyya and today's candle vs La fall scene ... she is definitely affected by his presence ..luvd d way she was luking back at him at d time of La's fall πŸ˜‰

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yup. She surely did notice how Arnav saved her and not Lavanya though it should have been the other way round. Arnav does care for her, irrespective of how much he hates her sight. Hope she gets more hints in the future soon.
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I got reminded of mujse dosti karoge.. a car was coming right towards Kareena and Rani and Hrithik shouted out to Rani instead of his  fiance. Samish thing played out today
Edited by Henna 786 - 12 years ago
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Can you explain the whole character dheela thing, didn't quite get it?
& yeah I guess she is starting to develop some attraction towards him
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yup, she did notice that Arnav came forward to help her instead of Lavanya.. She does realize it...😍
IronyDied thumbnail
i agree!πŸ˜›
and hints not sure if the hints are by arnav or not but its from her devi maiya for sure! but it feels amazing! he saved her or i should say helped her..his priority was khushi not lavanay! that was surely a big thing! loving this!!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Henna 786

I got reminded of mujse dosti karoge.. a car was coming right towards Kareena and Rani and Hrithik shouted out to Rani instead of his  fiance. Samish thing played out today

So true.. I was thinking the same thing.. Definitely MDK kind😳