Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
loved that part👏every episode is getting better day by day.. hope we get what we all want soon😳
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mishti_17

He is 26..

ohh ok.. still teens dude lol

however just watched the scene now, pretty intense indeed. Im from a western country so live in is seen all the time here, nice to see a different view on things
Edited by Henna 786 - 12 years ago
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: meepha

Heheheeh i am 18 and i think marriage is good bcx u get alot of attention on the stge,u et pretty dresses that u wear,lots of dancing and fun

Hence i love wedding:D

Khushi truly is mature when it comes to wedding
teeheee

haha..agreed gurl..u get to do so much shopping..that's pretty much the only bit m looking forward to lol...u become the center of attension😆

and yes she sure is really mature about marriage😳
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi made me PROUD of loving her today... the purity of her emotions, the simplicity of her feelings, and the piousness of her beliefs just left me speechless and ecstatic...

Her dialogues were truly beautiful!... She seemed like a FIRE in that instant that could burn Arnav down!
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
True...that's the specialty of Khusi
She acts childish when it comes to pacify her sister, yet she's so sensible, a balanced girl (no need to mention she looses balance in front of Arnav!)
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Me2 luvd wat she said !

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really loved that part when she said that.. Arnav looked stunned and shocked with the manner she was saying it.
Looks like Khushi's really going to teach him how to bring back the naughty Arnav which Anjali mentioned during the Maha aarti.
lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the way khushi has defined marriage in a very simple manner, loved the lines which she said.