Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's definition of Marriage..

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Out of Khushi's many qualities..one certain quality that has won my heart and made me really proud about her is Khushi's defination of Shaadi (Marriage)

I'm very impressed that an 18 year old girl..living in the 21st century Thinks of marriage so highly..i know mostly everyone does but just the way she described it to ASR today was amazing

" hum na nahi banayi yeh rasam...yeh Bhagwaan ka diya huwa aashirwaad hai..iss dunya ka sab sa pavitra rishta hai, jab koi kisi ka sath apni puri zindagi bitana ka wada karta hai..."

m sure these words would have made their way to Arnav's ears leaving an impact upon him that he is yet to recognize...

in concluding Bravo Khushi won the epi for me today..the more i get to know her the more i'm liking her..this Gurl surely is the one to bring Asr Back on track, to give him the love that he is lacking and to change his opinion about realtionships and money..

A must watch Epi guys..loved it to the core..so meaningful and offcourse intense๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Ammie- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ‘ kudos to her and the dialogue writer...

the definition was the awesomest
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes, me too liked those lines...๐Ÿ˜Š
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wait shes 18 in the show? Woahh.. How old is he meant to be? 
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heheheeh i am 18 and i think marriage is good bcx u get alot of attention on the stge,u et pretty dresses that u wear,lots of dancing and fun

Hence i love wedding:D

Khushi truly is mature when it comes to wedding
teeheee
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Henna 786

Wait shes 18 in the show? Woahh.. How old is he meant to be? 

He is 26..
IronyDied thumbnail
agree with you! but i am still confuse if she is 18 or not i mean well lets ignore that!..so yes i mean marriage is a beautiful relation..every girl dreams about this and i can say that hardly any boy have any dream regarding marriage๐Ÿ˜›
but the way she said it it was awesome! nw i actually think that nly kihushi could change lavanya and anjali's decision was perfectly right!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It was a wonderful scene... 
Loved the way Khushi explaining it to Arnav what marriage is all about.. I mean, she knows that Arnav might just turn a deaf ear to it but still she chose to let him know what marriage is all about..
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree those lines were brilliant. Well done to Khushi  ๐Ÿ‘ those were strong words. x Edited by Anisha_91 - 12 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mishti_17

He is 26..

Ohh right tahts cool i didn't know that. I read somewhere that she is 19 and he's 29 and i was like wooah lol.