#Devil's Den# - Tera-Mera pyaar amar.. - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Priya:I dont think revamp is happening before next year because revamp is a big thing and need big time promotions for 2 months at least before going for it and this is already september end ...So CVs of Geet hv enough time in hand to prepare a proper script for RC track and sell it to star desh team

Are the cvs of the PH preparing any scripts?this is the main question as by the looks of it the PH is not even interested in continuing the show specially after its status update that geet might go off air due to revamp & that we should request the channel to keep geet on the other hand lvraaz says that geet is here to stay with all those riddles indicating a RC track plus again we got some glimpses of RC track with dev's dialouges haalaat badal gaye lekin apka pyaar wahi hai & maan wanting geet in every birth these things are quiet confusing
what I am trying to say here is that we are keeping the pressure intact calling the channel mailing them to keep keep geet but if the PH has no story in hand for RC track then what can we do ?the least tht we can do is that request the channel to keep maneet with a new PH in that case atleast neol will be back & we can also some of the old team back
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: manesha76

Hello Guys       

I have tried to write this FF on Re-incarnation . So please read it if you wish to . Please ignore this if you are not interested .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1784310

I hv added your Link in this FB page we r sending to the CVs and channel people 😳

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GHSP-Story-Plots/207656259296181
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amritsar track was started with Maaneet separation but ended up showing Amritsar circus. This track was started with Maan's ML but is showing Amritsar circus again. What was the need for starting a new track if the focus was going to be on the clowns from Amritsar...πŸ€”

They haven't dealt with Maaneet's journey post ML. There's so much scope in this story...they haven't explored even 1/10th of it...
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Swan

i think Cvs decided Maaneet oly PROMOS (bcz Total episode Devini crap) n Track beginning

1.Amritsar Track started wd Maaneet seperation wt we gt 4m dat track RAPIST DEV ki NAYA DULHAN

2.Bankrupt Track - oly for Kaali Nano n Mixer Lucky entrance to KM,

3.ML track - Devini Marr n Devini CON
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Swan:Someone in the CV team is in love with the Amritsar jokers 😳
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
There are so many plots that have never been explored on tv & are social issues as well if these plots carried on maneet then it can become a passionate love story in the RC track
like in the next birth geet is sold off to someone by her step relatives she escapes & tries to live life of dignity as a few months back this issue was addressed by the media for the rehabilitation of such girls who are forced into this line & about their acceptance in the society here maan can be from a broken family & the person responsible for his parents divorce was a dencer so a dark love story can be created here why such kind of depressing background s for geet&maan is because geet was a dark love story & that darkness led to passion & intensity
another rack they can tke from mission kashmir movie tin the movie hritik & preeti's angle was not highlighted but here they can build up the relationship of maan&geet where maan will be turned into a jihadi & geet will be a daughter of a matr whose father was killed by maan's parents
point is there has to be a strng storyline a dark background of geet&maan whose families are responsible for their present state yet they can't help but fall in love
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ pRIYA

Your RC tracks super sply 1st one

such kind of depressing background s for geet&maan is because geet was a dark love story & that darkness led to passion & intensity 😳😍☺️
☺️😍
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Jyoti , Thanks  

I am really happy that you have liked my Concept .
Priya204 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalireddyy84

@ pRIYA

Your RC tracks super sply 1st one

such kind of depressing background s for geet&maan is because geet was a dark love story & that darkness led to passion & intensity 😳😍☺️
☺️😍

Thanks for liking this plot I thought noone will like it as people simply want passion without a story these plots have actually never been explored on tv & maneet will rock with it I can't write things in detaill but I can give ideas I want that in the next RC track both maan&geet come from dark background like the ones that I have mentioned or exactly what I have mentioned as we fell in love with maneet the reson was how these two individuals who had lost everything in life but are still ready to give up everything for eachother's company
I would love to see a plot where geet is an orphan is sold off to a market by her relatives she escaapes from that mrket place & tries to live life of dignity
maan on the other hand hates such women as he thinks that they are responsible for his miserable childhood
or even a mission kashmir track will be good
but amidst all these plots one thing should be same that both maan&geet should be headstrong determined individuals
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ Priya

how these two individuals who had lost everything in life but are still ready to give up everything for eachother's company
I would love to see a plot where geet is an orphan is sold off to a market by her relatives she escaapes from that mrket place & tries to live life of dignity
maan on the other hand hates such women as he thinks that they are responsible for his miserable childhood

@ Red Bold for that track we need really excellent director n team members

But 4m this team i dnt hv any hopes n oly Colors channel gvs importance to this kinda of social issues