Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, Anjali. Why is poor sick GC being dragged to the shoot so that Maaneet can play cupid for the worthless cousins of Geet?  Might as well give a long vacation to GC and DD so that they can recoup their health and show all the marital problems Devini and Lucreetho have in the meanwhile. After all irrespective of what nonsense they show the trps are increasing.  
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok see even though both GC-DD r back to shoots but they r still not shooting for more than 3-4 hours and so this week yeh torture hoga with these circus party and Maaneet will act as cupids so that they can b shown limited ...once from next week they r back to full time shooot for 8-9 hours ..then we will get a full Maaneet track and these jokers will b packed off for Honeymoon 😊
Opti thumbnail
In between all the playing cupids and marriage counsellors where is the time for Maaneet to rediscover their love? 
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Opti

Glad I caught you. How are you? Hope you are better. 

@ Anjali

Your post with story of GHSP is excellent. I have bookmarked it. 👏

@ GC & DD

Now they are so happily married that they need to go about solving other people's problems. Have they even celebrated their own 1st anniversary. I don't think Geet has celebrated her first anniversary with Dev also.  😆
Opti thumbnail
Jyo, if they are going to give us just 5 minutes of Maaneet, I'd still rather have a furtherance of their love story  than have them discuss the marital problems their siblings are facing.  Why are the two couple not yet packed off for their respective honeymoons and let them have their marital problems there. That way Maaneet need not witness any of it although we sadly may have to tolerate that nonsense for that 5 minute Maaneet lollipop. 
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Usha, I am much better but still on leave. Most likely will be resuming in the coming week. Will have to watch my diet for at least 3 months now though.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hello Guys       

I have tried to write this FF on Re-incarnation . So please read it if you wish to . Please ignore this if you are not interested .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1784310

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Opti, 

Take care, the recuperative stage is very tedious where you have to be really careful.

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Swan

hiii🤗

Yep y that girl want to solve probs of mental couples 😡
Does geet bothering abt her MC? Cvs yet to show Maaneet sadness losing d baby🤔
🤔Bothering abt Maan ML?🤔 y Cvs r not focusing d MSK ML? this track abt MSK ML isntt it?
Bothering abt cheating her sis(bcz Geet yrt to tell Her fisrt love saga wd Rapist Dev)
GSK is Bade bahu of KM isnt it? its nt geet duty to tell abt Rapist Dev marr to dadi?🤔

@ Opti

Yep GHSP wasting d energy of leads 😭
@ Usha

thnax🤗

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Opti

Jyo, if they are going to give us just 5 minutes of Maaneet, I'd still rather have a furtherance of their love story  than have them discuss the marital problems their siblings are facing.  Why are the two couple not yet packed off for their respective honeymoons and let them have their marital problems there. That way Maaneet need not witness any of it although we sadly may have to tolerate that nonsense for that 5 minute Maaneet lollipop. 

I agree there ...I m just hoping that this week is the last moment of glory for both this circus party and by tomorrow they r sent off to honeymoon as a solution and then let the track shift back to Maaneet ka story