Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Anjali: Thanks for those pics whenever I see them my blood boils but guess CVs are fishes considering their cold blooded natureπŸ˜•

@Bru: Hope they've given Maaneet/Gurti some new clothesπŸ˜›

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Did the ending rumours resurfaced again ?just now I cecked in the fb there they are saying that all shows will end post revamp just because the reporter said about PKYEK ending but the question is why the reporter said something about the othe show in DD's segment
as for the PH looks like they are waiting for a confirmaton from the channel that geet ill stay on SD only then the PH qualities will improve plus roshni19 in her thread also said that we hae to be patient till geet gets a bigger contract from SD channel & then she said that we should request the channel for RC or season 2 so from these statements the only conclusion that I can arrive at is that there are two options for geet's continuity RC & a season two & with roshni19 asking us to post for RC or season 2 it means that it will be more like a voting system the option with the highest number of votes will be used for geet but at the same time she also said that we need to keep the pressure intact so that SD has to accept geet's continuity
by the looks of it now its clear that once geet is extended to SD PH quality will improve so now I woill prefer a RC track as seaso 2 will again not be as fresh plus during MJHT times also there was a buzz of all dying & then RC or one of them dying & a season 2 that time we did not get a RC but this time I want aRC as it will ensure that devini jokers & mahesh pandey will not be a part of the show
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Priya:Geet ending rumours became borinng and they saw that Geet fans will never give up ..toh socha lets increase trps with PKEK ending rumour bomb now and see the reaction πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

See the fact is post revamp all shows will end and only way Geet can survive is with a season 2 or RC becuase in Geet show Maaneet r humans and hv that option which is not the case in PKEK ...thats why we hv something to fight for πŸ˜›
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
geetfangeet thumbnail
@priya yes i think because in sbb were they read letters of fans they said something same about padoise show too if i heard right but nothing about geetEdited by bru22 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bru22

@priya yes i think because in sbb were they read letters of fans they said something same about padoise show too if i heard right

Ya they said its ending soon
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
geetfangeet thumbnail
I really hope geet get extension on sd too let it take Rc track itself in RC we can getrid of devini all others we can get new fresh faces in show .fingerscrossed:)i think we have to keep calling them Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Priya:Geet ending rumours became borinng and they saw that Geet fans will never give up ..toh socha lets increase trps with PKEK ending rumour bomb now and see the reaction πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

See the fact is post revamp all shows will end and only way Geet can survive is with a season 2 or RC becuase in Geet show Maaneet r humans and hv that option which is not the case in PKEK ...thats why we hv something to fight for πŸ˜›

But SBB never said anything about geet ending in fact when geet ending rumours were doin the rounds SBB direcly sked the ctors whose reply was a NO it was SBS who started this whole thing I trust SBB more as they give correct news now if an option is given tochose between RC or seaso 2 I will say RC as then the story will be fresh without mahesh pandey my only problem with RC was maneet's murder by nt  but now when nt is out of picture then I can go for RC & somebody also posted in the MF about maneet death in the end of oct & the person said that her source is from the channel so with the buzz of DD performing in theITA & then attending starlive in london now i think that the channel ill keep geet with or without this PH
maneet being humans does it increase the possibility of the show's stay ?
RC is better anyday epecially after itnessing the season 2 of MJHT & DMG
Priya204 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

What happenened another sad news ?I suggest enjoy the show keep the pressure on the channel to go for the RC track
in other words do your best & leave the rest
geetfangeet thumbnail
They have to revamp the geet team first