Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Anjali: GHSP CVs can give Ekta a good run for her money... Dev's story is one unique of its kind...NO BODY WILL COME UP WITH A STORY LIKE THIS TO GLORIFY A RAPIST and this in the name of positivity..

The one and only thing that differentiates this show from the others is that...till date they have kept Maan and Geet together...didnot dare show Maan getting married five times and Geet getting involved with another four...Even this credit doesnot go to the CVs because if they dare anything like this they know the fans unhe kaccha chabha jaayenge...
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anshu:Mayb channel has not given them a clear signal but hv just asked them for options post revamp and PH does not want to take it further post revamp and so r not interested in giving them options either for a new track ...Mayb PH wants us fans to get a guarantee certificate from channel and only then they r willing to work hard on the show otherwise not 🤔..thats what I could understand from 4Lions ka status update yesterday ...its really unprofessional on their part 👎🏼...We r doing everything possible to save the show and in return all we want is a sensible plot and not a mindless comedy circus ...is it too difficult for them to understand 😳

@Neha:Yeah Geet fans hv shown amazing loyalty in trps last week 😆...I dunno why they never used the potential tracks of Sameera or Vicky but rather brought in all the worst possible tracks of Annie and then Devini 😕...

@Sum:PH has already shifted their loyalties from that star plus show as well and their latest obsession is channel V ka show humse hai life where all Nissar and co r there 😆..they love playing musical chairs every 2 months 😆😆

So if the PH is waitng for a confirmation from the channel that geet will stay post revamp & only then they will improve the quality of the show even roshni19 in her thread said that we have to be patient till geet gets a biger contract from stardesh & only then things will improve & then she asked us to post on the fb page of SO requesting RC or season 2 so this indded gives a clear picturee that once the PH is assured that geet will stay in SD only then they will pay attention towards it now even I want a RC track as we will get rid of devini & jokers & mahesh pandey as season two will always have a risk of including ddevini & jokers & mahesh pandey
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Roshini

Yep  that's y they r nt bringing Sunmeera 😆 Sunmeera still lying on floor in Attic Room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bcz CVs scare of fans ppl def kills Cvs n  wnt accept Samaan romance lollipos 😆
mila1 thumbnail
@ ALL🤗

I won't judge this week's epis as the lead actors weren't fully available due to illness. But I must say Devini or Lucky-Prito marriage isn't the most crucial phase of the story where the presence of Maan is a must. They could easily show MSK had gone for an imp business trip & spare GC shooting from home. It was obvious he had given those shots sitting on a chair indicating he was probably too weak to stand. After his full recovery they could've made an epi where the married culprits would seek MSK's forgiveness & blessings🥱🥱🥱. I know fans want to see Gurti but logical fans do care for them & can wait until they are fully fit😳.

Newly wedded brides show some signs of shyness have anyone noticed Nandu shying in a single scene? Prito was shying in some scenes. I think I'm expecting an impossible thing from the girl who can win the "World's Most Shameless Girl" Award😡.

Is it possible🤔... that Devini go for a honeymoon somewhere far away or at least Nandu goes abroad to pursue her PhD ensuring the exit of the non actor from the show or am I getting too optimistic? DIVINI will sit on our head forever🥺& tonight we'll suffer Devini CON🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.

PS: Forgive me for being sarcastic when Geet entered Nandu's room I couldn't help myself  thinking she had come to give Nano some tips about Devta as she also had a SR with him😳
geetfangeet thumbnail
@anjali hi, sam maan romance will be mirchis for us and is this sanju or anjali?
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ Brunda

Hiii🤗

Samaan Romance Mirchi lololololo gd 😳(i want some one in Sameera role den we will get real MIRCHI scenes 🤣)

Anjali ya Sanjana kya farak pendya yaaro 😃
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RoshiniManeet

Abhinav as Dev compelled the team to make his character positive...He left ... then during their second pick for Dev's character cannot the CVs bring in a person who is ok to play the negative...why the hell pick an actor like SS...make him Dev and show all this nonsense...and worst of all royally killed the very character of the lead lady...Horrible guys...

I don't believe that story about Abhinav compelling the team to make his character positive. first of all AS is not that great an actor to wield that kind of power to change his entire character. And second of all what happened subsequently in the story only went to show that it is the team's idea and not the actor's idea.  As you pointed out there were several ways to turn Dev back to negative. In fact there was a time right after Maaneet's honeymoon when they could have well made Dev turn gray again because he could feel that despite his change Maan still did not accept him and hence there was no use trying hard to be good when with half the effort he can return to his past life.  They chose an actor like SS who can excel in such a role of being a chameleon (show his goody goody self to Geet, Dadi and Maan) and work behind their backs to undermine them. Yet they chose the most illogical story line to execute.  So I don't think it is right to blame poor AS who has been much maligned for no fault of his.
geetfangeet thumbnail
In new promo nano darling in new dress and also going for office she get everything which we ask for geet ahh :-x
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I miss Annie now..

I really do...

Atleast being a sister and Daughter of KHURANAS she had a right to stay at KM...

But IDIOT LUCKY😳...I serciously felt like strangling Geet when she said LUCK IS A PERMENENT MEMBER AND HERE TO STAY🤢...

She is such a dumb femal getting her entire family to KM...

even Maama is permonent shamless coming in kya😡😡😡😡😡...

Poor MSK his family members are missing...he is looking like Ghar Jamie man
geetfangeet thumbnail
If AA comes back then all KM people can sing hum sath sath hai happyly ooh dadi will be missing :(Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago