#Devil's Den# - Tera-Mera pyaar amar.. - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
loved the engagement scene ...and maan dialogues ...oh GC i l u
GC isan amazing actor, he with his illness still potrayed Maan perfectly. It is really hard to act when you can't see the placement, reactions of coactors.
I know DD was I'll and she is working real hard as well, but I can't connect to her character anymore, to appreciate her work
Originally posted by nirvanica15

GC isan amazing actor, he with his illness still potrayed Maan perfectly. It is really hard to act when you can't see the placement, reactions of coactors.
I know DD was I'll and she is working real hard as well, but I can't connect to her character anymore, to appreciate her work
I agree with you again.  In fact I felt pained and guilty seeing yesterday's episode. GC looked clearly sick and his eyes were all swollen. When one is sick, it isn't easy not only memorising so many lines but also to put on makeup and face the powerful lights even if one is shooting at home. As you said it is difficult to do mono acting when you have no clue how the rest of the cast are reacting and where they are standing. In fact in the previous day's episode he was looking in the opposite side when he was addressing Geet and also when Tejji and Paami walked in.  I hope they dont compel him to give too many shots when his health is still not OK> He should come back only when he is fully fit.

Poor DD has to contend with a ruined Geet. She did the best she could under the circumstances.  Her voice was still hoarse indicating that she too is not in the pink of health. 
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
@Opti
I have observed it too, GC was looking at some wierd angles, as he don't know where the other actors are. I still don't get what was the necessity of involving Maneet in the whole marriage circus, they could have gotten away with it if they put some thought into it. Just imagine, if they were not there they wouldn't have had to deal with the BDs. They could have shot some close up shots of GC and DD doing something else, that would have been less stress on everyone.Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nirvanica15

@Swan
Agree the dialogues are good, but according to me they are too cheesy at this point, before he even starts feeling anything.
Agree he accepted her as his wife, but wishing for her company through out the life is a little OTT. There needs to be love in the perfect world to be together forever, otherwise life would be hell.
And also he being impressed by the way she handled the stupid marriages is not going well with his character. What did she do in this case, just hid the truth from him thats it and was running around the house with the jokers😑

That has always been the problem with these CV's. they started Amritsar with the reason of getting back geet and taking the Maan-geet relationship forward. and what did they do, for got all about that and rushed through and brought out so many kites all flying in different directions, and they were running helter-skelter to hold on to all of them and then finally the first one to go down the drain or fly up in the sky was the maan-geet relationship. 

Then the bankruptcy track started and then again the fast forward started

Then the memory loss track and again no staying power, the fast forward starts. 

Even for a serial, you need a character sketch. 

And we are sitting here giving them the trp's, keeping the tv on mute. Imagine seeing a serial where you don't want to hear anybody say anything. 

I am not even able to take Maan-geet's dialogues nowadays. it makes me feel how stupid i am and how I am happy with these lollipos that are handed to me once in a while like a pet dog. Let me see which is my breaking point. 

The story-seekers and logic-seekrs don't get their story/logic and they are unhappy.
The passion seekers don't get their passion and they are unhappy.

So who exactly are they trying to appease here. 

@ Opti, nirvi, Usha n all

hiiiπŸ€—

@ Nirvi

Thnx kya karu my eyes n heart nt accepting Deveet like dis n daily they r killing Geet😭. Where Arp, Jo daily Roaring in DEN to AVOID DEVEET scenes but no luck so moi posted all DEVEET pics

@ OPti n Nirvi

Its not an easy job to act w/o actors n splyyy maaneet scenes wr that scenes requires lottt of passion n modulation in his voice .

Really hats off to GC πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

PS:Get well soon Gurti /Get well soon GC n plzzz eat healthy food man 😭

Yesterday's epi was ok in parts but to save the current scenario Maan was given too many dialogue...The dialogues were very good indeed but saying such dialogues is Mr. MSK who post ML is yet to accept Geet completely, is yet to fall in love with her...

Maan's dialogues for the past two days seems as if he has done a crash course on Love and marriage, memorized all  the lessons and is giving a oral viva exam... Somehow things look a little strange for me... I am not able to connect to Geet anymore  and these overnight changes on Maan is like too much to take...

GURTI GET WELL SOON...

@Anjalireddy: Your picture post on page 1 is fabulous... No one with mental sanity will ever come up with a love story for a damn rapist like Dev and worst of all make his victim play cupid for his love story... Why the hell can't CVs come up with something humane...
Abhinav as Dev compelled the team to make his character positive...He left ... then during their second pick for Dev's character cannot the CVs bring in a person who is ok to play the negative...why the hell pick an actor like SS...make him Dev and show all this nonsense...and worst of all royally killed the very character of the lead lady...Horrible guys...

Achhae kasae kahani to chaupat banana kaisae, koi aap logon se seekae..
.🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒..
Actually you guys can successfully come up with a guide book labelled "1001 Scripts to Screw up a Good Story"

Thank goodness no one gave u guys the opportunity to make Ramayan or Mahabharat... I can imagine you buggers coming up with a duet between Raavan and Sita...

@ Roshini

hiiiπŸ€—

Raavan far better than RAPIST DEV he didn't touch SITA at all bcz He wanted Sita should come to him with herself.

But here OUR RAPIST DEV raped all ladies NT,GEET, Mentally Meera(Even he touched dis girl also)also n now Kaali Nano😑

IMPOV RAAVAN far better dan RAPIST DEV so plzz Roshini dnt compare RAAVAN wd RAPIST.

PS: SS N MP cant act no offense but still both can't act both are expressionless Nikunji is far better dan MP

Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 12 years ago
Hi Anjali:  My words were not to make a rapist of Raavan but to let know CVs that they are not able to differentiate between villains and heroes in a story. 

As you said Raavan was far better a character - but his one mistake of taking a liking for another's wife made him the villain of the story. Otherwise as per the puranas there was no better bhat of Shiv than Raavan... His downfall was because of his lust for Sita...
@ ROshini

Yep Raavan is one of fav Shiv's Bhat n RAVAAN might hv lust 4 SITA stil he didnt touch SITa that shows RAVAAN character πŸ‘

Here hamaara pyaara RAPIST DEV baabu n Victim Geet playing rnga ringa rose daily n on top dat girl playing jokes abt his SR wd Kaali NANO 😑😭

U  Kn Ekata far better dan dis PH in KZK both Anurag n Prerna always maintained their rivalry in 7 ya 6 yrs show. Here in 1yr they killed geet character 😑

My fav Jodi Anurag - Prerna - Vamp Komalika πŸ˜†