Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Tera-Mera pyaar amar.. - Page 12

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Another doubt..

Was Teji-Pammi brought in just for 2 mins ka scene in yesterday's episode kya ?? 😕😕

well apprarently that seems to be the case!!!!!  😕 And I fail to understand why...both r good actors and if CVs want they can weave a story around this couple...but then IF is a very big thing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anshu:But the nomination is not based on current scenario ..its based on last year ka performances na ...and the nomination list is a joke actually if u see the actors who all r nominated there 😳

Link please...I need to see who is nominated and for what
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Anshu_A

Link please...I need to see who is nominated and for what

See the list ...apart from BALH actors ..all others r well ... 😕😕

jyoti06 thumbnail

well apprarently that seems to be the case!!!!!  😕 And I fail to understand why...both r good actors and if CVs want they can weave a story around this couple...but then IF is a very big thing

This is what I fail to understand ..why dont they plan a story against the couples whom viewers hv liked 😡..why always go for the worst choices 😕
TSharan thumbnail

Jo...there are only three main categories...best actor, best actress and best serial!!!! 😲  How is that possible...

seriously...saathiya as best show🤔
-Saruu- thumbnail
Anshu Thats Popular Check jjury Too jaan
TSharan thumbnail
Jo...I just dont get the thought behind the script making process now!!😕  I have read a couple of FFs and writers have written such gripping stories...i understand the pressure of a daily soap but I cannot understand why they always go for the worst choice!!! I mean wat was the need to get lucky -preeto married!! How old is Lucky anyways!!!  Neither of the love stories have any head or tail and arent gripping either. Whereas pammi-tejji coud be really interesting to watch...but nahi...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Jo...I just dont get the thought behind the script making process now!!😕  I have read a couple of FFs and writers have written such gripping stories...i understand the pressure of a daily soap but I cannot understand why they always go for the worst choice!!! I mean wat was the need to get lucky -preeto married!! How old is Lucky anyways!!!  Neither of the love stories have any head or tail and arent gripping either. Whereas pammi-tejji coud be really interesting to watch...but nahi...

I know instead of giving Lucky-Preeto nonsense ..they could hv handled just Devini track sensibly by showing Dev confessing his past truth to Nandu and then Nandu ka dilemma over Dev's past with Geet ..that would hv been more gripping than this whole shaadi tamasha

About nomination ..there is jury nomination also separate where even iss pyaar show got nomination

jyoti06 thumbnail
Such a big banner too is made for Teji ka comeback but the actor is never used properly 😕😕

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tulsi rani

CV's ko bahot khushi milti hogi na, Geet ke character to butcher karte samme... i just don't understand them...😡😡

Well I guess the whole bunch of male CVs that we hv in the show does not really understand the sentiments of a woman here Angry