Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

this is not the first time a character has become non existent!! the list is long...

TSharan thumbnail
Wit hthe current story line...were u expecting a nomination for these 2????😲😲 ek award mil gaya...that's it, dont expect another one
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anshu:But ITA awards r nominating all the pathetic actors there and this is last year ka awards given and we all know last year GC-DD as Maaneet always rocked and r still rocking even with a bad script ..so I feel its unfair that GC-DD r not getting that recognition which they deserve na
-Saruu- thumbnail
Anshu In The Popular Awards YESπŸ˜†
If We Can Give Best Jodi By Voting,Y Not Best Actor?πŸ˜•

BUT then Again,Other Fans found out 1 month ago whereas we did a week agoπŸ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail
And how many times Pavitra rishta and Pratigya actors will enjoy nominations when those shows r on for 2-3 yrs now ...

Also saathiya and navya actors can get nominated but not our Gurti ..isn't it funny 😳

I hate comparisons ..but I m just trying to see what happened to the so called judges deciding these nominations πŸ˜•

the only valid nomination I can see there is BALH actors 😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Another doubt..

Was Teji-Pammi brought in just for 2 mins ka scene in yesterday's episode kya ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
TSharan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anshu:But ITA awards r nominating all the pathetic actors there and this is last year ka awards given and we all know last year GC-DD as Maaneet always rocked and r still rocking even with a bad script ..so I feel its unfair that GC-DD r not getting that recognition which they deserve na

Jo I wasn't following ITA so no clue about who all are nominated... I agree Maaneet always rock but with the current scenario I am not surprised. There is lots that goes on behind the scenes for these nominations so obviously someone didn't ppursue it hard enough
-Saruu- thumbnail
NOT Bashingg
But The Rival Show Got A Nomination Too.Y? Ohh Yh Its On SP NaπŸ˜† 
And RBO=Best Titlee TrackkπŸ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Anshu:But the nomination is not based on current scenario ..its based on last year ka performances na ...and the nomination list is a joke actually if u see the actors who all r nominated there 😳
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi everyone ...trying to login in between work but not getting a chance to watch till I reach home . Jyo Thanks for the excellent news ...I have mostly ffwed the past 2-3 days ...cant bear to watch BD !!! it is puking ...sorry ...