Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: clouds88

Arnav didnt notice that la was falling he was looking at the candle in khushi's hand which was about to fall on her since she wasn't holding it properly..he rushed to push the candle away and la fell at the same time..i guess he was concerned for la too..

no yaar...he didn't even bother to help her even after seeing tht she fell down...
angellovergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I felt bad for La as well.
Regardless of what she's done beforehand she truly does love arnav despite the way he treats her.
She even changed for him.
she proposed to him and he didn't even let her down nicely.. he just screamed at her... Poor La
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lavanya is really very innocent girl. i m feeling bad for her
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree!!!!!!! earlier wen La was evil...we cud easily hate her...bt now wen she has become really good n caring 2wards khushi!!!!!
Originally posted by: krikumar.91

i know tht u guys must b ready with stones n slippers...still...i felt it so...in all the love stories, a third person ( either financee or gf...here)...is made a prey for the leads to unite...y is tis so???? according to me...la's not evil...she loves ASR...even is arnav is not at fault today, one day...he'll b at fault wen he marries kushi...i'm liking la these days...she supported kushi today to save her from the wrath of Arnav...tht's so sweet...i felt bad wen she asked ASR as to y he didn't help her...poor girl...i'm actually angry with the cv's rather than Arnav...

am i ryt???

True...

Till now in the story Lavanya has only come across as a brat and a bit of a narcissist...She never was shown as a vicious, scheming type of girl...It is mami who was guiding her until now and the moment she came into Khushi's fold, she started behaving herself which shows that she is actually a very nice girl...

The way she allowed Anjali to hire someone to train her or the way she allows nani and Arnav to chide her...it shows she is not really a head strong girl that she likes to show off as...

But Arnav...looks like he is going to commit the biggest blunder of his life and invite the wrath of a woman...And then we wont even have anything to say in his defense...😕
Edited by cricketfan1 - 12 years ago
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have never hated La, and never found her evil. And I do feel sorry for her now more than ever! 
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also do not feel its appropriate for people to call her Blah... 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm feeling really very bad for La.. She's changed so much for Arnav.. and this is what she gets. Sad!😔
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im glad she is being nice to khushi n supporting her too ðŸ˜Š

but I'm gonna feel bad for her wen arnav don't chose her but khushi ...she'll be so heart broken