Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

poor lavanya... - Page 2

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
you know what it is necessary to one get hurt so that others can be happy! here it is lavanaya who should get heart broken! i feel sad because she actually loves arnav! i mean she is nice! no wont say that angry on CV's r arnav but yes would wish a amazing person for her who will actually love her unlike arnav😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: * Unnati *

Yes , she's supporting Khushi now , but I've always liked Lavanya.There's something about Sana , the ways she plays Lavanya , is just adorable. Hasn't always been a completely positive character , yes , but I found her charming . Now that she's completely intimidated by ASR , the only thing I feel sad about , is yes , she's isn't evil. She's actually quite sweet & a little lovable too , if I may say. I'll choose ArHi over anytime , but just can't help but feel sad for La ..because sometime or the other she's gonna get hurt / angry whatever , due to ASR. He's not gonna commit to her anytime ofcourse & she's actually beggining to like & respect Khushi , maybe in the future if an ArHi track begins , she'll be left in a state , pretty much similar to that of Anjali's , when she's get to know about Shyam. Ofcourse , not losing her sense of touch or something , but she might feel hurt , betrayed or angry.

Lol ! I've no idea , what the CVs are gonna do with her.

not like anjali...shyam's a pervert...evil fellow...😡
but Arnav is doing a mistake...tht's it...there's difference...but la'll b affected by the truth...
-kri- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

Totaliii agree!!... ever since Lavanya has been turned into a positive character .i have started feel bad for her!! i dnt get why they have turned her into a positive character wen clearly arnav aint goin to be marrying her""!!...  i hope Arnav sees sense soon and realises giving Lavanya fake hope is just wrong!!

waiting for tht moment since he'll realise his love for Kushi tht time...
-kri- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vampire_girl

you know what it is necessary to one get hurt so that others can be happy! here it is lavanaya who should get heart broken! i feel sad because she actually loves arnav! i mean she is nice! no wont say that angry on CV's r arnav but yes would wish a amazing person for her who will actually love her unlike arnav😛

i fear if her anger will turn towards kushi thinking tht she's the cause...
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me2 feel bad for La but not because ASR saved KKG ...hayee...wat a scene ... Ive started liking La since she has become chamkeeli part 2 ...she has changed n luvs ASR too .. its just that she wont get anything in return ... may be CV's can add another character for her so she's not left out !!!
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: krikumar.91

not like anjali...shyam's a pervert...evil fellow...😡
but Arnav is doing a mistake...tht's it...there's difference...but la'll b affected by the truth...

Yes , Arnav's not like Shyam , so her reaction to the whole thing might not be as bad.

Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I felt sorry for her too.. Arnav shouldve shouted out to Khushi to watch it, he shouts at her all the time anyway.. He had ample time to do so before Lavanya fell. Suppose it shows his inner feelings but still.. 
-kri- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: * Unnati *

Yes , Arnav's not like Shyam , so her reaction to the whole thing might not be as bad.

hope tht those spoilers r not true...cos dunno if cv's bring such a intense hatred track...
clouds88 thumbnail
Arnav didnt notice that la was falling he was looking at the candle in khushi's hand which was about to fall on her since she wasn't holding it properly..he rushed to push the candle away and la fell at the same time..i guess he was concerned for la too..
-kri- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Henna 786

I felt sorry for her too.. Arnav shouldve shouted out to Khushi to watch it, he shouts at her all the time anyway.. He had ample time to do so before Lavanya fell. Suppose it shows his inner feelings but still.. 

i'm not feeling bad cos arnav let la fall...i'm feeling bad b'cos arnav is not telling the truth tht he doesn't care for her...