Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Alina: A beautiful dream!! Caps updated (Page 7)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Alina in love with abhay has to be different story they wont make her villan predictable like Jeh LOLLOL alina in love with abhay is indication of twist and it is so reminding me of Underworld nowEmbarrassed

I dont see Alina as villain at all! For me she will always love Abhay but they will be friends first -- but then CV's ka koi bharosa toh hota nahi hai Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan-SexyAngel-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Alina in love with abhay has to be different story they wont make her villan predictable like Jeh LOLLOL alina in love with abhay is indication of twist and it is so reminding me of Underworld nowEmbarrassed

I dont see Alina as villain at all! For me she will always love Abhay but they will be friends first -- but then CV's ka koi bharosa toh hota nahi hai Ouch
 They need to run show for years so they cant keep killing allLOLLOL as of her she is here to stay I suppose even when SMetz will be backEmbarrassed

--Anna---SexyAngel-

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

They need to run show for years so they cant keep killing allLOLLOL as of her she is here to stay I suppose even when SMetz will be backEmbarrassed

I know! I think they will make Alina like Alina of Twilight -- Abhay's best buddy I think! 

I dont know why I think Metz will come first and then Sid -- But I want both of them back asap! Embarrassed

OriginalsFan-SexyAngel-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

I know! I think they will make Alina like Alina of Twilight -- Abhay's best buddy I think! 

I dont know why I think Metz will come first and then Sid -- But I want both of them back asap! Embarrassed
 SK toh busy hai aajkal he is still in holiday mood read his tweet he dont wanna get back to workLOLLOLLOL lets see alina madam kya kya gul khilati hai aage aageLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

SK toh busy hai aajkal he is still in holiday mood read his tweet he dont wanna get back to workLOLLOLLOL lets see alina madam kya kya gul khilati hai aage aageLOL

LOL LOL Yeah i saw! He went to Spain na!? abhi Indian Standard time mein adjust hona padega! LOL

I cant for Alina to do her gul khilogi! Abhina milke Jeh ka BBB nikale... I will love it ! LOL Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan-SexyAngel-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL Yeah i saw! He went to Spain na!? abhi Indian Standard time mein adjust hona padega! LOL

I cant for Alina to do her gul khilogi! Abhina milke Jeh ka BBB nikale... I will love it ! LOL Wink
 Sirf Jeh ka hi nahi chandeena ka bhi and whole mount college ka bhiLOLLOL I will love them cant wait for tomorrow's scene btw m off to bed now sleepy LOLLOL chalo bye goodnight kal milte haiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Sirf Jeh ka hi nahi chandeena ka bhi and whole mount college ka bhiLOLLOL I will love them cant wait for tomorrow's scene btw m off to bed now sleepy LOLLOL chalo bye goodnight kal milte haiWink

Hahaha... Yeah me too cant wait to see Ajeh and Abhina scene tomorrow! Smile 

Gnite :)

OriginalsFan-SexyAngel-

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
The dance was very dreamy indeed. Well i felt like they were floating in each others arms in their embrace

OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index