Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Just watched the precap! Jeh is so paranoid ya -- kabhi Pia ko leke kabhi alino ko leke -- I think he just wants Abhay to himself πŸ˜† πŸ˜† B/W Abhay did say something -- I couldnt catch it  -- What was it!? πŸ˜•
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Nope! But I am planning to come to London for my future studies  next year! πŸ˜›

I am in Delhi -- but I have lots of office work to do -- so I generally eat at this time πŸ˜›

I stay in UK😳 will be gald to meet u even m finishing ma masters soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ btw I think story is moving in Underworld way nowπŸ˜› what do u think?
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Chand ka best dialog "wo ladki kisi aur ke sath hai aur tum without any reason paagal ho gaye ho" - cudnt stop laughing on that dialog 🀣

Jeh said in precap ki wo Abhay ka face bigad dega if he sees him with Alina again...and Abhay replied something (oops i forgot) πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...that mocking look on Abhay's face was awesome after hearing that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wish Chand asks abhay to date alina atleast we will get abhina thanx be to Chand🀣🀣🀣
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Chand ka best dialog "wo ladki kisi aur ke sath hai aur tum without any reason paagal ho gaye ho" - cudnt stop laughing on that dialog 🀣

Jeh said in precap ki wo Abhay ka face bigad dega if he sees him with Alina again...and Abhay replied something (oops i forgot) πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...that mocking look on Abhay's face was awesome after hearing that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I absolutely loved Chand today -- Aaj toh usne baja ke rakh di - Jeh ki bhi aur Abhay ki bhi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Jeh was getting frustrated with Chand's attitude and Abhay was like "Kahan phans gaya hoon main" πŸ€£

I saw it now -- he said that he will spoil Abhay's face! Jealous much!? πŸ˜† πŸ˜› and then he said wait for it damn it and then Abhay said something -- but Abhay's smirk was just enough to get Jeh angry! πŸ€£πŸ€£ --- Abhay bataega Jeh ko what he understood of staying away from Alina - in Danchi engagement party πŸ˜›
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

I stay in UK😳 will be gald to meet u even m finishing ma masters soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ btw I think story is moving in Underworld way nowπŸ˜› what do u think?

Me too! :) U on FB!? I have been to London for the LSE Summer School thingy in 2009 -- It was amazing fun! That is why I plan to go for my masters or MBA to UK!   Lets see how things workout πŸ˜›

I think so too! But then I dont have much hopes from Ekta 
OriginalsFan thumbnail

I absolutely loved Chand today -- Aaj toh usne baja ke rakh di - Jeh ki bhi aur Abhay ki bhi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Jeh was getting frustrated with Chand's attitude and Abhay was like "Kahan phans gaya hoon main" πŸ€£

I saw it now -- he said that he will spoil Abhay's face! Jealous much!? πŸ˜† πŸ˜› and then he said wait for it damn it and then Abhay said something -- but Abhay's smirk was just enough to get Jeh angry! πŸ€£πŸ€£ --- Abhay bataega Jeh ko what he understood of staying away from Alina - in Danchi engagement party πŸ˜›

Pehle toh alina ko short clothes mein dekhkar Jeh will be and then abhay and alina ki proximity  dekhkar he will beπŸ˜²πŸ˜’ and abhay will be all dancing🀣🀣🀣  it's difficult to be brother of bombshell🀣🀣🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Me too! :) U on FB!? I have been to London for the LSE Summer School thingy in 2009 -- It was amazing fun! That is why I plan to go for my masters or MBA to UK!   Lets see how things workout πŸ˜›

I think so too! But then I dont have much hopes from Ekta 

Alina in love with abhay has to be different story they wont make her villan predictable like Jeh πŸ˜†πŸ˜† alina in love with abhay is indication of twist and it is so reminding me of Underworld now😳
--Anna-- thumbnail

Pehle toh alina ko short clothes mein dekhkar Jeh will be and then abhay and alina ki proximity  dekhkar he will beπŸ˜²πŸ˜’ and abhay will be all dancing🀣🀣🀣  it's difficult to be brother of bombshell🀣🀣🀣

Seriously Jeh ko aage aane wale episodes mein shocks ki list milne wali hai : 

1) Abhiya are together 

2) Alina turns into a sexy bombshell who he will not be able to handle πŸ˜

3) Abhina "Hot" "hot" dance -- for which I am keeping my fingers crossed πŸ˜

4) Alina will use her powers for Abhay

Woh toh gaya kaam se! πŸ€£πŸ€£
--Anna-- thumbnail

Alina in love with abhay has to be different story they wont make her villan predictable like Jeh πŸ˜†πŸ˜† alina in love with abhay is indication of twist and it is so reminding me of Underworld now😳

I dont see Alina as villain at all! For me she will always love Abhay but they will be friends first -- but then CV's ka koi bharosa toh hota nahi hai 
OriginalsFan thumbnail

I dont see Alina as villain at all! For me she will always love Abhay but they will be friends first -- but then CV's ka koi bharosa toh hota nahi hai 

They need to run show for years so they cant keep killing allπŸ˜†πŸ˜† as of her she is here to stay I suppose even when SMetz will be back😳