Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Dint get to watch the precap - caught the telecast at 10:30 and they dont show precap then  But from What I have heard Jeh ne phir panga liya Abhay se --- I tell you Abhay used to tell Pia stay away from me -- and Jeh loves to tell Abhay to stay away from everyone. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Abhay nahi sunne wala -- Even if Abhay listens to Jeh -- Alina nahi sudheregi -- She is besharam in a sense you know ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Alina is jungli billi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ok in precap abhay is standing leaning to his car and Jeh's car is in front of abhay and then alina is walking from abhay's car to Jeh's car and she sits in car and then Jeh gives abhay dhamki to stay away from alina or else he will not spare abhay and abhay gives a smirk๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Alina is jungli billi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ok in precap abhay is standing leaning to his car and Jeh's car is in front of abhay and then alina is walking from abhay's car to Jeh's car and she sits in car and then Jeh gives abhay dhamki to stay away from alina or else he will not spare abhay and abhay gives a smirk๐Ÿ˜ณ

Arre wah! Alina Abhay ke gaddi ke paas -- kuch toh scene hua hoga before Jh ne taang ladayi hogi ๐Ÿ˜‰ Abhay will say pehli apni behen ko bolo mujhse door rahe phir baad mein mujhe samjhana!
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Arre wah! Alina Abhay ke gaddi ke paas -- kuch toh scene hua hoga before Jh ne taang ladayi hogi ๐Ÿ˜‰ Abhay will say pehli apni behen ko bolo mujhse door rahe phir baad mein mujhe samjhana!

Yaar remember when Jeh kidnapped Pia and left alina on road that time also abhay calmed himself down he will never hurt alina in anyway and alina is positive I think she wont go negative I just want abhay to give her lift tomorrow back to house and then abhay trying to make Jeh jealous by hugging alina๐Ÿ˜‰
--Anna-- thumbnail

Yaar remember when Jeh kidnapped Pia and left alina on road that time also abhay calmed himself down he will never hurt alina in anyway and alina is positive I think she wont go negative I just want abhay to give her lift tomorrow back to house and then abhay trying to make Jeh jealous by hugging alina๐Ÿ˜‰

I know! That is the reason Alina has fallen for Abhay -- He is just so clean hearted. And even Alina she let it out in front of Abhay where Pia was -- she trusts him and somehow I cannot imagine her going negative AT ALL! I am sure we will get a good Abhina friendship story!!

I think we will get our dance -- Jeh kal Abhay ko warn karega and Abhay uski warning ki chutni banayega in Panchi's engagement ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail

I know! That is the reason Alina has fallen for Abhay -- He is just so clean hearted. And even Alina she let it out in front of Abhay where Pia was -- she trusts him and somehow I cannot imagine her going negative AT ALL! I am sure we will get a good Abhina love story!!

I think we will get our dance -- Jeh kal Abhay ko warn karega and Abhay uski warning ki chutni banayega in Panchi's engagement ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I think story is going Underworld way๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and if u know what I mean then we will get a hybrid sometime later in show๐Ÿ˜‰ As of abhay-alina connection we want to know what that cute connection is which makes both restless๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Archi i like the precap ..hopefully we get another dream sequence ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rupa-

Archi i like the precap ..hopefully we get another dream sequence ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dream nahi mujhe real ka abhina dance chahiye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
--Anna-- thumbnail

I think story is going Underworld way๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and if u know what I mean then we will get a hybrid sometime later in show๐Ÿ˜‰ As of abhay-alina connection we want to know what that cute connection is which makes both restless๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah I too think so -- Lets wait and watch ๐Ÿ˜‰ As of Abhina they are the foremost attraction for me left in the show -- and i too wanna know what is that they both feel that brings them together anyhow!? ๐Ÿ˜‰
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dream nahi mujhe real ka abhina dance chahiye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Still time is there ...hmm  then let abhlya hide there relationship & we get abhina track & there coochi coo Embarrassed
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Yeah I too think so -- Lets wait and watch ๐Ÿ˜‰ As of Abhina they are the foremost attraction for me left in the show -- and i too wanna know what is that they both feel that brings them together anyhow!? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yup lets see what ekta has in her mind๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† did u see caps of today's episode on first page! Btw show is not ending so it will run for years and so ekta needs her twists and turns to develop๐Ÿ˜‰