Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
love Abhina and the caps..thanks for posting Archi..
i just dont want Alina to get hurt..poor soul has already suffered a lot.. i dont want CVs to ruin her like Jeh.. she is such a sweetheart ..
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chinka πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I told you I will do balle balle if we get an Abhina dance na! Not much of a dance but hint tho tha -- and seriously what a dream man!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Dil khush kardiya CV's ne aaj mera πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ -- And dont you think Viv and Priya have a great chemistry going on b/w them!? πŸ˜³ Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲 Alina !! Alina !! Alina !! Hosh mein aao before its too late 😲 *no offense*Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -rupa-

Thanks archi ..i wanted to see there caps ..Aww both look really cute .I like the way alina felt for abhay & dreamt about it ...hmm i was so busy watching them that i dotn want music was played on themπŸ˜›

I know yaar alina is definately the game changer I m sure abt it of nowπŸ˜‰ they look too unreal to believe😍
Rolzz thumbnail
They really looked like a dream... i hate to admit this, but me too likes them better after today's episode!! 😳
Finally I got one another couple to root for in the show... 😊 Wanna enjoy Abhina till it lasts (hope it lasts long time!!)
Edited by Rolzz - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jz4amrit

love Abhina and the caps..thanks for posting Archi..
i just dont want Alina to get hurt..poor soul has already suffered a lot.. i dont want CVs to ruin her like Jeh.. she is such a sweetheart ..

I hope CV's dont ruin her wish they dont make her like Jeh
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chinka πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I told you I will do balle balle if we get an Abhina dance na! Not much of a dance but hint tho tha -- and seriously what a dream man!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Dil khush kardiya CV's ne aaj mera πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ -- And dont you think Viv and Priya have a great chemistry going on b/w them!? πŸ˜³

I also wanna do dhinka chinkaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ya abhina dance will happenπŸ˜‰ U also noticed Viv and Priya has great chemistry they can be lead in some other show πŸ˜‰ I have kept a name for them ViPri😍😍 I wish Vivu falls for her reallyπŸ˜‰
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

I also wanna do dhinka chinkaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ya abhina dance will happenπŸ˜‰ U also noticed Viv and Priya has great chemistry they can be lead in some other show πŸ˜‰ I have kept a name for them ViPri😍😍 I wish Vivu falls for her reallyπŸ˜‰

I hope so! But ye Jeh hai na beech mein taang ladane keliye πŸ€’ -- But it was just awesome ya! And Alina looked beautiful today with her hair open πŸ˜ -- I dont think she has to work too hard for her makeover πŸ˜‰ Vivian - Priya chemistry is just awesome -- I dont know about the 2 VDs so I am not commenting on their relationship 
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

I hope so! But ye Jeh hai na beech mein taang ladane keliye πŸ€’ -- But it was just awesome ya! And Alina looked beautiful today with her hair open πŸ˜ -- I dont think she has to work too hard for her makeover πŸ˜‰ Vivian - Priya chemistry is just awesome -- I dont know about the 2 VDs so I am not commenting on their relationship 

What do u think of today's precap what will happen tomorrow? Jeh cant stop alina from going near abhay infact no one can stop herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

What do u think of today's precap what will happen tomorrow? Jeh cant stop alina from going near abhay infact no one can stop herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dint get to watch the precap - caught the telecast at 10:30 and they dont show precap then  But from What I have heard Jeh ne phir panga liya Abhay se --- I tell you Abhay used to tell Pia stay away from me -- and Jeh loves to tell Abhay to stay away from everyone. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Abhay nahi sunne wala -- Even if Abhay listens to Jeh -- Alina nahi sudheregi -- She is besharam in a sense you know πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago