Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

haan mahi i know..in spite of la being there his entire focus and care was reserved for khushi!and i loved that concern..lol he let her fall off from the stool but saved khushi and i think khushi saw that and remembers that in her head..

Focus, attention even flashbacks are all Khushi oriented... I can't wait for the time when Anjali reads his mann ki baat!!😍
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Mahiii!! Awesome post!! Totally agree with you. It was a great epi and that scene was great it showed that if he ever had to chose from either Khushi and La it would always be Khushi, i mean in that situation you'd rather save the person falling from the stool rather than the wax falling on someones hand but for Arnav is was Khushi who he saved he was more concerned about her. I just loved that scene. And loved how Arnav emotions changed from beginning till the end. Great post Mahii x

Thats what I wanted to point out in my post... that it is Khushi that affects him, intrigues him, pains him, subjugates him, tames him down, arises his anger... Everything is about Khushi... Lavanya is nothing but a mere doll for him to play with unfortunately!!.. The girl had a good heart!!
bikerider thumbnail
mahi0809  nice post.
thought had so many illogical stuff there .
but self explanatory job done by arnav covered up for it πŸ˜†
yes the guy  just cant help it right 😍
love the way they showed it

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: meepha

i agree with u
It seems it just the 2 of usπŸ˜•
Teeheee
Exactly..man!!!i mean Nani called LA character dheela!!!
Did lavanya not mind becx she interpreted it in a good manner.
"mera woh matlab nahi tha" tou phir kya matlab tha behen??complicated scene..
r IQ is too low for itπŸ˜†

I agree yaar... but ArHi ko samjhnay kay liye bara dimag lagana parhta hai thats y mine is almost gone lol... Lavanya was dancing around with a dancer (a stranger) in a drunken state... In her case, nani termed her as Character Dheela cause of the dance that she did, and the state she was in... Arnav has never been in a despicable state!... He conducts himself highly!!... He has never publicly made a fool of himself
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
maahiyaaa! beautiful post!!

our arnav babu's so preoccupied with kushi kumari gupta's kayals. no wonder he didn't give a damn to blah but i really felt bad for blah. now this shows kushi's importance in arnie's life. but when will he finally admit he loves her? he doesn't have to holler, just verify to himself would do for me
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: solembaum

Like most of you , I too found the character dheela sequence sort of incomplete...Let me attempt to put down The way I interpreted her character dheela dialogue .. hamara woh matlab nahin tha ... He was actually using physical force to show her what actual character dheela can be... and my interpretation is that she didn't mean to say character dheela in that aspect or that he would force himself on someone... but character dheela in a different sense ... that he does not really respect the person he is having a relationship with... keeping that relation as a convenience and not wanting to take any responsibility that comes with it... not wanting to tie himself down with any promises and hence character dheela... that is how I interpreted it!

Ahhh ... thanks for this, solembaum (shd i call you that?) ... you put into words exactly what I was feeling ... πŸ‘ yep, that was exactly what she meant, with that long spiel on marriage and responsibility  ... and he just saw red at the words and her insult and reacted without thinking ... Not that her last words were well thought out either πŸ˜† hence her instant retraction ...
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i lived their scene again πŸ˜‰ 

he doesn't c it now but later on...khushi is the one for him πŸ˜‰ 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: juli patel

dont u guyz think that its heppending similar like geet? but its lightly different.

geet and ipkknd is similar just luv to watch.

No hun... its nothing like Geet... nothing at all!!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree.. Arnav can be bad and good at the same time..
Really loved yesterday's episode.. Too intense yet again and also how Arnav transformed from being angry to a calm one when he saw Khushi with the candle light which brighten up his senses.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: meepha

Oh dear goD!!!
edit ur comment before u get attackedπŸ˜›

a advice coming straight from the heartπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Great advice... otherwise a riot could've erupted lol... Enjoy both the shows in their own capacity I'll say!!