Arnav's priorities lie with Khushi not Blah! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by juli patel

dont u guyz think that its heppending similar like geet? but its lightly different.
geet and ipkknd is similar just luv to watch.
@bold Can't Rofl More..๐Ÿคฃ..it's entirely different dearie๐Ÿ˜‰...zameeen asmaan ka farq he yaaar๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by meepha

i agree with u
It seems it just the 2 of us๐Ÿ˜•
Teeheee
Exactly..man!!!i mean Nani called LA character dheela!!!
Did lavanya not mind becx she interpreted it in a good manner.
"mera woh matlab nahi tha" tou phir kya matlab tha behen??complicated scene..
r IQ is too low for it๐Ÿ˜†

@red :  Humara dimaag ka fuse udd gaye inke romance ko interpret kar kar ke!!!๐Ÿคฃ...
Originally posted by desigirl_18

Agree with you, it was an awesome episode! and i loved how CVs included this scene, because it showed that when Arnav has to chose between Khushi and La he will choose Khushi without thinking twice!! She is the one for him and he is the one for her!! Even after he does pick up La, his eyes look back at Khushi!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I liked the balance of this episode! In the beginning we got the intense and angry Arnav and towards the middle his kind heartedness and caring side and then at the end his emotional and vulnerable side! a great episode to depict the various shades of ASR!

Nicely written... and yeah in today's episode the cvs stressed on the blend of balance or should I say how his scales tip when Khushi is around... whether its in her favor or against her..that doesn't matter except that all HIS emotions are connected to HER... she arouses in him immense HATRED and immense PASSION and care at the same time...

With Anjali its only care and love... and nothing with Blah... negligent emotions there... he is reminded to say 'I love you' to her when La brings up the topic!!
Oh mahi it was so touching. Even though his  brain refuses to accept his love,his heart has a mind of its own. thats what made him reach for kushi instead of La. and the look he gave her. me just wondering... WHt will be his reaction after he see those marks in her hand caused by him?

Shows that her cares more about her than La.
I think Khushi was like "what the hell, why is he saving me and not his life partner?"
๐Ÿ‘

and agree with all the goodness he posess from caring for people except the one who he really loves!

but not Quite with all the evil!
2 men liked khushi arnav and shyam, compare them2 and u will find that all bad things we see in him is nothing to what we call evil! In fact soo honest! But the way of approaching is not so kind

He uses evil words to hide his real feelings, wants her away from him so he won't cheat on La,

Complete opposite shyam, who is kind yet a snake!

And yes even I havnt seen any1 yet who has two opposite characteristics! So caring yet so arrogant !

By the way u write really well!Edited by Tabu7 - 12 years ago
Awesum post ...completely agree wid u ... wat a lovable/hateable character he is n kudos to Barun for his amazing acting skills... I luv him sooo much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Like most of you , I too found the character dheela sequence sort of incomplete...Let me attempt to put down The way I interpreted her character dheela dialogue .. hamara woh matlab nahin tha ... He was actually using physical force to show her what actual character dheela can be... and my interpretation is that she didn't mean to say character dheela in that aspect or that he would force himself on someone... but character dheela in a different sense ... that he does not really respect the person he is having a relationship with... keeping that relation as a convenience and not wanting to take any responsibility that comes with it... not wanting to tie himself down with any promises and hence character dheela... that is how I interpreted it!
Oh ya totally agree with you! His priority is Khushi. She dazzles him with her beauty, he gets dumbstruck by her guts and surprised by her innocence..

He is such a perfect blend of everything right and everything wrong.
So true! Arnav Singh Raizada has goodness in him and badness! Since nobody is perfect.. Are they!๐Ÿ˜†

well said dr ... u sounds to have identified who ASR pretty well ... 

"He is such a perfect blend of everything right and everything wrong..." -- wow nice statement ... tht is ASR i guess

they say tht girls are made of spice sugar and everything nice and boys made of Frogs and snails And puppy-dogs' tails  .. wounder wht are the ingredients tht made ASR ... must surely have some additional ingredient .. chemical-X i guess -- if i knew the combination i could make one for myself๐Ÿ˜‰

- -badra 

Edited by 143badra - 12 years ago