Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Mahi : But why did Arnav let her go? Please don't tell me it was bcoz of her tears!  And what did Khushi mean when she said that "it was not what she meant"...character deela is character deela - how many ways can this be interpreted?
Also the staring session when La was fixing the fuse, what was Khushi feeling when she was looking at Arnav - was it fear? was it realisation of her feelings?
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Kya samajh nahi aaye Meepha??... Konsa point hai that needs clarification??...

Everything was point blank clear yaar. Khushi is a being of everything his former self believed in which contradicts his present self to extreme levels. He wants to badly put her down, and keep her from meddling in his affairs cause he knows the effect she stirs up. So he wants to stop her... to contain her from ruling over his life... while at the same time he wants to protect her from harm as well.

Although when it comes to the Character Dheela part, I think the cvs didn't do proper justice with it... and left it very very dheela... Arnav could've been more powerful and dominating in that scene!!

quoting savi-tan:"Neither did I!!!  Somehow the entire episode felt as if it was incomplete...both were staring at each other...what were they thinking?  (I am talking about the character deela scenes)"
Exactly!!As u said,it seemed incomplete!
I dunno ya tou i thought the scene would beee tooo intense,it was just intense😉
@bold-very true.I found it vague even after watching Ekta's vague vaguer confusin complicated plays😕 
Its just that if he cares for her so much that when he had 2 chose btw the 2 ladies,he opted for Khushi than how can at the other moment he Insult her over the same middle class stuff.Khushi said "mera ye matlab nahi tha" whereas it was clear from her tak,Uska vahi matlab tha
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Abommi

Agree with u yaar..

today epi awesome..

ASR look over KKG...

mindblowing..

Today's episode was very good... but certainly had loads of room for improvement!!... There were lots of moments where the cvs could've escalated the level of intensity to a new dimension... but they just kinda fell a bit short..

For example: When he held Khushi's hand behind her back and forced her closer to him, and she began crying, the cvs could've given him some power packed dialogues after his staring session still holding Khushi in that position... that would've really raised the level of intensity, passion, and chemistry to new heights... imo
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
haan mahi i know..in spite of la being there his entire focus and care was reserved for khushi!and i loved that concern..lol he let her fall off from the stool but saved khushi and i think khushi saw that and remembers that in her head..
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mahiii!! Awesome post!! Totally agree with you. It was a great epi and that scene was great it showed that if he ever had to chose from either Khushi and La it would always be Khushi, i mean in that situation you'd rather save the person falling from the stool rather than the wax falling on someones hand but for Arnav is was Khushi who he saved he was more concerned about her. I just loved that scene. And loved how Arnav emotions changed from beginning till the end. Great post Mahii x
Meeph thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

@Mahi : But why did Arnav let her go? Please don't tell me it was bcoz of her tears!  And what did Khushi mean when she said that "it was not what she meant"...character deela is character deela - how many ways can this be interpreted?

Also the staring session when La was fixing the fuse, what was Khushi feeling when she was looking at Arnav - was it fear? was it realisation of her feelings?

i agree with u
It seems it just the 2 of us😕
Teeheee
Exactly..man!!!i mean Nani called LA character dheela!!!
Did lavanya not mind becx she interpreted it in a good manner.
"mera woh matlab nahi tha" tou phir kya matlab tha behen??complicated scene..
r IQ is too low for it😆

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ammie-

Agreed to every single world u said..Arnav sure does have eyes only for Khushi...he did not even register La falling, so devastated was he from Khushi's beauty and only reacted when he feared that the hot wax would burn her...

Arnav sure hurts her and gives her pain...that too cause she is pretty much the only person who stands up to him and objects wat he says...but at the end of the day ONLY he is Khushi's saviour...
i'm just loving the way his character has been portrayed...u can not have one opinion about him...he sure possesses alot of strength..!!

I just love this enigmatic contradiction that he is her savior and sometimes is her destroyer as well but whatever happens... ArHi will triumph... that I'm sure off!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
juli patel thumbnail
dont u guyz think that its heppending similar like geet? but its lightly different.
geet and ipkknd is similar just luv to watch.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

Neither did I!!!  Somehow the entire episode felt as if it was incomplete...both were staring at each other...what were they thinking?  (I am talking about the character deela scenes)

Thats the wonder of this jodi... the cvs keep everything a mystery when it comes to these two.. sometimes they'll tell us what Khushi is going through and whats the situation of her mind, but with Arnav they never tell us what he's thinking... its just his emotions that they show.. never what exactly goes on in his mind... and we're just left to speculate on things!!

I think they were too immersed in the closeness that they were sharing at the moment... Khushi's horror at Arnav's attempt to overpower her... while I think it was vice versa... Khushi was the one who overpowered him with her tears and forced him to back off her!!
Meeph thumbnail
Originally posted by: juli patel

dont u guyz think that its heppending similar like geet? but its lightly different.

geet and ipkknd is similar just luv to watch.

Oh dear goD!!!
edit ur comment before u get attacked😛

a advice coming straight from the heart😃 ðŸ˜†