Keral Grill - Next Victim is... - Page 5

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If possible try and complete this also πŸ˜³

All time favourite (Malayalam)

Actor:     JAYARAM
Actress:...MANJU WARRIER
Song(s)...TOO MANY...TOO MANJIN THULLI, SWARNAMUKILE, PONVENI, AARATHRI MANJU POI, SANDYAKANNERIN ENDE, ORU RATHRI KUDE VEEDAVANAVAI...MELODIES  
Movie(s): VARDHKYAPURANAM, MELAPARAMBIL AANEVEEDU, RAMJI RAO SPEAKING, POOCHAKA ORU MOOKUTHI, SUMMER IN BETHLEHEM, KRISHNAKUDIYIL ORU PRANAYAKATHA,ARAM THAMPURAN

Current generation favourite:

Actor:  VINEET
Actress: NAVYA NAIR, KAVYA MADHAVAN
Song(s)πŸ˜•
Movie(s): SALT AND PEPPER

What do you like best about being a Malayalee? COMING FROM A STATE WHERE U HAVE 100% LITERACY,WOMEN HAVE RIGHTS AND RESPECTED, SENSE OF HUMOUR, NEVER FLAUNTING YOUR KNOWLEDGE (HUMBLE) AND THE RICH CULTURAL HERITAGE

Favourite place in Kerala? BACK WATERS
THANKS MOL FOR THE QUESTIONS ...GLAD TO HAVE MET U ...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: melonie

Chechi you are so good with the translations  Very nice πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! 
melonie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avivakirk

Largest ocean in the world? Pacific Ocean...FULL OF PACIFIERSπŸ˜†

Smallest ocean in the world? ARTIC OCEAN

Longest river in the world? RIVER NILE

Highest mountain in the world? MAUNA KEA ...A DORMANT VOLCANO IN  HAWAII

Biggest desert in the world? ANTARTICA

First president of India? DR. RAJENDRA PRASAD

First chief minister of AP,TN, Kerala and Karnataka?AP... NEELAM SANJIVA REDDY...TN...C N  ANNADURAI...KERALA...E.M.S. NAMBOOTHRIPAD...KARNATAKA...K.C. REDDY

Largest coffee growing country in the world?BRAZIL

What are the colours of the Indian flag and what do they mean?The National flag of India is a horizontal rectangular tricolour of deep saffron, white and India green; with the Ashok Chakra, a 24-spoke wheel, in navy blue at its centre.

MEANING...
Bhagwa or the saffron colour denotes renunciation or disinterestedness. Our leaders must be indifferent to material gains and dedicate themselves to their work. The white in the centre is light, the path of truth to guide our conduct. The green shows our relation to (the) soil, our relation to the plant life here, on which all other life depends. The "Ashoka Chakra" in the centre of the white is the wheel of the law of dharma. Truth or satya, dharma or virtue ought to be the controlling principle of those who work under this flag. Again, the wheel denotes motion. There is death in stagnation. There is life in movement. India should no more resist change, it must move and go forward. The wheel represents the dynamism of a peaceful change.[

UNO stands for?UNITED NATIONS  ORGANISATION

www stands for? WORLD WIDE WEB

URL stands for? UNIFORM RESOURCE LOCATOR

The famous board game Chess was invented in?INDIA THEN SPREAD TO PERSIA

New York is popularly knows as the city of? CITY OF SKYSCRAPERS

Nickname  of New York city is? THE BIG APPLE

Country known as the land of white elephants? THAILAND

Country with the most number of people? CHINA

Which is the biggest State in US?ALASKA

Which country has the world's largest water fall?LAOS

What do we the call the study of birds?Ornithology

What instrument is used to measure temperature? THERMOMETER

Largest democracy in the world? OF COURSE INDIAπŸ˜ƒ

Capital of India? NEW DELHI

Capital of AP, TN, Kerala and Karnataka? AP...HYDERABAD, TN...CHENNAI...KERALA...THIRUVANDAPURAM... KARNATAKA...BANGALORE

Capital of Sri Lanka?SRI JAYAWARDENAPURA -KOTTE

Capital of United States?WASHINGTON DC

India's national animal?ROYAL BENGAL TIGER

Official language(s) of India? HINDI AND ENGLISH ...ALSO THERE ARE 22 RECOGNISED LANGUAGES

The zero, place value system and decimal system was developed in? INDIA BY ARYA BHATTA

The Pentagon is located at? ARLINGTON COUNTY, VIRGINIA

Chemical name for laughing gas?N2O NITROUS OXIDEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

H2O = WATER 

Which country has the largest number of post offices? WHERE ELSE OTHER THAN IN INDIA

Three studies that originated from India?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

HOPE U LIKED MY ANSWERS

Chechi Superb  I loved your answers...they are all correct.

The answer for the last question is...Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus πŸ˜ƒ

melonie thumbnail

If possible try and complete this also πŸ˜³

All time favourite (Malayalam)

Actor:     JAYARAM
Actress:...MANJU WARRIER
Song(s)...TOO MANY...TOO MANJIN THULLI, SWARNAMUKILE, PONVENI, AARATHRI MANJU POI, SANDYAKANNERIN ENDE, ORU RATHRI KUDE VEEDAVANAVAI...MELODIES  
Movie(s): VARDHKYAPURANAM, MELAPARAMBIL AANEVEEDU, RAMJI RAO SPEAKING, POOCHAKA ORU MOOKUTHI, SUMMER IN BETHLEHEM, KRISHNAKUDIYIL ORU PRANAYAKATHA,ARAM THAMPURAN

Current generation favourite:

Actor:  VINEET
Actress: NAVYA NAIR, KAVYA MADHAVAN
Song(s)πŸ˜•
Movie(s): SALT AND PEPPER

What do you like best about being a Malayalee? COMING FROM A STATE WHERE U HAVE 100% LITERACY,WOMEN HAVE RIGHTS AND RESPECTED, SENSE OF HUMOUR, NEVER FLAUNTING YOUR KNOWLEDGE (HUMBLE) AND THE RICH CULTURAL HERITAGE

Favourite place in Kerala? BACK WATERS
THANKS MOL FOR THE QUESTIONS ...GLAD TO HAVE MET U ...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Oh Manju Warrier is my all time fav too πŸ˜³ Such a good actress...she has a great personality and sense of humor.
Glad to know more about you too Chechi πŸ˜ƒ
avivakirk thumbnail

Oh Manju Warrier is my all time fav too πŸ˜³ Such a good actress...she has a great personality and sense of humor.
Glad to know more about you too Chechi πŸ˜ƒ

Wow! u also like Manju!  What an excellent actress she is ...Hate Dileep for not allowing her to act...Seema too once mentioned that by not allowing Manju to act ...it's a great loss for Malayalam cinema! Once again thanks for all good wishes and for the condolence sent my way!
melonie thumbnail

Wow! u also like Manju!  What an excellent actress she is ...Hate Dileep for not allowing her to act...Seema too once mentioned that by not allowing Manju to act ...it's a great loss for Malayalam cinema! Once again thanks for all good wishes and for the condolence sent my way!

I know there was a huge stunt no with Dileep not letting her act and all. Anyways even today she is remembered. You can tell by the number of times she is mentioned in all the interview. We all miss her.
cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aaromale' Aaromale' Aaromale''.My beloved darling

Maamalayeri varum thennal''A gentle waft of breeze blowing through the mountains

Puthu Manavalan thennal'''.. This gentle breeze decked up like a new bridegroom

Pallimedaye thottuthalodi kurishil thozhuthu varumbol''. After caressing and worshipping at  the   cross in the church altar

Varavelppinu Malayalakkara manasammadham choriyum''. A warm welcome and permission extended by land of Kerala to this incoming gentle breeze

Aaromale' Aaromale' Aaromale

Swasthi Swasthi Sumuhoortham''In this most auspicious Moment

Sumangali Bhava Manavaatti''Oh Bride have a blessed married life

Repeat the above lines

Shyama raathri than Aramanayil''.In the inner sanctuary of this dark night

Mari nil kayo thaarakame'''.Why are u standing so apart oh my star?

Pulari manjile kathiroliyaal'.. Like a ray of light in the early morning mist

Akale nil kayo Penmaname''Why stand so far my beloved woman

Chanju nillkumaa chillayil nee, Chinjilambiyo Ponkuyile''. Perched on the bent branches oh my beloved Cuckoo why do u sing so sweetly?

Mannchiraathile malaroliye thediyethiyo poonthennel nchiraathile malaroliye thediyethiyo poonthennel''Did the festival arrive searching for the light of theEarthen lamps

Chorus

Kadaline Karayodiniyum paadan Sneham undo? Does the sea still have enough love for the shore to sing love songs?

Mezhukuthirikalaayi urukaan iniyum pranayam manassilundo? Is there still love to be melted like wax?

Aromalae Aromalae
 Hope this is allright...

Thank u thank u !!!!

You are the bestu πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Kalakitel ( couldnt control my tamil ...)
Edited by cuty2sweety - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuty2sweety

Thank u thank u !!!!

You are the bestu πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘
Kalakitel ( couldnt control my tamil ...)

U are welcome ! thanks for appreciating!
avivakirk thumbnail

I know there was a huge stunt no with Dileep not letting her act and all. Anyways even today she is remembered. You can tell by the number of times she is mentioned in all the interview. We all miss her.

Do u like Dileep?
melonie thumbnail

Do u like Dileep?

Yes and No. Yes because I like some of his movies like Thilakam, Meeshamadhavan, Chandpottu, Thenkashipattanam etc and No because he tends to overact in some of his movies like Twenty-Twenty, CID Moosa etc.