Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 428: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bandbajao thumbnail
Updated now ๐Ÿ˜ณ sorry abt the delay! 
see u all
cheers!
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Thnx 4 d update BB...nd np...i dnt mind as long as we get an update dat day lol
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good episode, Madhu wants to go back to London, she is quite open about her feelings. Datta is hurt about not being able to stop her. Emotional Babi, started her usual dialogues. Will Roops tell someone about, the real reason, why Madhu wants to go? Bappa has arrived at PN, on the same day Datta will get to know about the complain against him. precap looks interesting, it's Sud's turn to get exposed. waiting for tomorrow's episode. Thanks BB & the writers๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...๐Ÿ˜Š

Love the moment between Dutta and Babi.๐Ÿ˜Š

Love when Babi says:"I am fine Bhau my little heart is unable to contain all this happinessโ€ฆhow are you?" and Dutta saying :"same as you Mausi" and then his shinning eyes are moving from Babi to Naku...so beautiful said...no need to say more and what a joy a mom must feel so see her daughter be so loved and cared for.๐Ÿ˜Š

I loved the moment Dutta had with Madhu, Baji and specially Naku. Dutta thought that Madhu was leaving because of him...I love that...when Dutta love someone he give his all and when they "leave" him...he get very hurt because he do not understand what was not enough.

Like when Naku did not tell the true about his colour...what hurt Dutta the most was that he gave his all...showed her in every way that he loves her...still it was not enough...she did not trust him enough to tell him the true.

I just love Dutta's character and the vulnerability MR gave the character...just make it a joy to watch and read the episode.๐Ÿ˜Š

You can just imagine MR in every scene...a lot of ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘to the writers.

I think Kala is digging her own grave...I am sure Dutta is going to safe her...the question is if she can feel remorse or change.

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great episode..really love dutta..hope he comes to know what is bothering her..maybe living alone she does not know how to deal with so many relations..how to say things she want to say..but really both she and dutta are quite similar..both wear their hearts on their sleaves and maybe that is why they get hurt also fast..loved dutta's scene with naku..he is also feeling hurt on why suddenly madhu wants to leave..loved the way naku told madhu that she wont be going anywhere...poor baji not able to say anything and at the same time not knowing whom to listen too...really waiting to see sudharshan pol to kholofy..really the writers are so good..the way the scenes are described i can really imagine the scene..
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really liked how assertive Naku was..been a while since I saw that avatar of hers :) She does this only when something is troubling Dutta. Poor Dutta, reallu thinking what he did...when this time, the culprit is Baaji. Madhu I will say is being fast..I wonder if she is doing this to get the confession from Baaji..:)
The Ganpati murthy was awesome...interesting how Abhi co-related the 2...I wonder how Dutta is going to get closer to the truth..it seems like Mangesh will lead them to Sudarshan and not Kala..

One other thing that is getting clearer to me...is that Dutta is going to save Kala from Nave and Mhatre..since she is not playing by the rules. I have a feeling in the end, she will kill herself, since she cant accept defeat at the hands of Dutta.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful episode BB๐Ÿค—.
Dutta is a direct contrast to Kala. Being a don for so many years has not robbed him of the human element in him. He is caring , sensitive and when he loves someone..whether as a husband, brother, friend or a son..he gives it all

DSP is hurt because he thinks that Madhu is leaving due to him and cannot understand what he has done wrong...feels that there has been "kami' in his love and duty as a brother.

Loved Dutta and Babi's conversation...the unexpected happiness they have received is overflowing from their hearts . His respect for Babi as an elder and Naku's mother shows how humble and genuine he is.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

For once Kala... see how protective your bro is for you...

The action is gonna be very exciting  and am up for it.. waiting for the game to begin...

SP sahib ... okay laugh while u think u can.. Its our DSP u r dealing with ...

Dutta โ€“ Baabi sweet convo...

Ab kya naku vahini keh diya toh ho gaya faisla ... Madhu will not leave... want dutta to know Madhu's reasons first ...

Precap.. Suds ka time aagaya...

Naku will keep the vrat or not.. if she does not n the cop comes to the door with the warning.. she may feel it's bec of the vrat thing..

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผBB and Superpower