Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

This is why I never believe the CV's when they try to say is in-between that deep down she is good, no-one in their right mind would try to blind someone and expect people to believe that person deep down is good...it's evil simple. 

I feel the same. Nothing she's done from the beginning of the show has ever pointed to her having a heart.
But are we surprised? Near the beginning she nearly killed Hetal, then she nearly killed Kokila and doesn't seem to have had a moments remorse for her actions. So why wouldn't she damage the eyesight of a cousin she cannot stand?
She is evil and needs to be caught and really there's no better time than now to catch her. In yesterday's episode Urmila was gloating about her daughter and saying whatever Rashi might have done is not anything as bad as what Kinjal did. It coming out about her evil would be good payback!!!!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

This is why I never believe the CV's when they try to say is in-between that deep down she is good, no-one in their right mind would try to blind someone and expect people to believe that person deep down is good...it's evil simple. 

u know i was a rashi fan (still have/had hope for her) but now though all i feel is incredulous at her unscrupulousness😲

a person doesn't need to be pure on the inside to differentiate the line between petty jealousy turned trifles and willful harm ..just some basic humanity will stop her from hurting a helpless innocent like Gopi! she isn't human enough to have a heart so she is just as sick as her twisted mother
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And exactly what are they going to gain by doing this to Gopi. If Gopi left or got kicked out as far as I can tell nothing would change for Rashi. When Gopi did go back to Urmila's house when she left the only thing that changed for Rashi was that she had to get up earlier and do more work - she didn't suddenly start getting more money to spend or get treated like a princess.
It's just irritating me that Rashi is persevering with this stupid idea and track. It's in Rashi's best interest for Gopi to stay and be happy with Ahem, Koki would be less inclined to meddle in Rashi's life if she was busy with mini Gopis and mini Ahems.
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
gopijimodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Rashi is a really bad person. I dont like how she keeps arranging her hair. I dont like how quick her brain works to hide her bad behavior. I really hope Rashi will get caught this time. no more interference with Gopi's education. This family had bad communication problems. If everyone communicated well, then they will know the truth.

There was no water problem in Hetal's friends house. that truth can come out
Gopi's birthday and gopi's parents death are on diff days.

someone please disconnect Rashi's phone. Rashi is more dangerous than Urmila. Urmila will be be content with a little praise or a little money. also she is always thinking about her daughter. But rashi can hurt her mom also. Rashi is always sneaking and looking into other people's rooms. I dont like that. she should be kicked out of the show.
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wicker witch rashie never give up on her kakiln and this time she gone to far with her kaikin blind gopie i do hope she caughter out and out of the house too
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

this time putting something in someones eyes can be very dangerous, i hope she is caught n the real truth about her comes out she is gloating that kinjal has done wrong but in reality i dont blame kinjal she wants to work n make a name for her self whereas rashi just wants to be given everything on a platter 

agree kinjal is selfish but not deadly. kokila should find out what she was doing in gopi's room at that time and why gopi called out her name rather than just shouting in pain. i hope she is caught this time and also all of gopi's work ( talli making) comes out. enough of cvs giving ratti credit of gopi's work as this is dipicting bad winning over good.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sam990

wicker witch rashie never give up on her kakiln and this time she gone to far with her kaikin blind gopie i do hope she caughter out and out of the house too

agree wid u hw can rashi do this to her sister she has got no heart wht so ever she has crossed all th limits im sick n tired of these stupid kalakaris they are very old same old things they cant think of anythin new. rashi is soo stupid n dumb she cnt think of herself she alwayz has to phne her mum to ak her wht to do nxt she hasnt gt brains sum1 needs to hit her on the head.. y cnt she leave gopi alne..  whts her prblm wid gopi.

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great escape always brainless modi's
abantika thumbnail
This is high time now.Rashi needs to be exposed and get punished.
vinaben thumbnail
it is mind bogaling ho w she is never heard by any one inthe  house when she is doing all her talking to her mom, how rude they are, hope she gets cought soon, it's getting boring how she always gets away with all this kalakaries.