Posted: 12 years ago
this time putting something in someones eyes can be very dangerous, i hope she is caught n the real truth about her comes out she is gloating that kinjal has done wrong but in reality i dont blame kinjal she wants to work n make a name for her self whereas rashi just wants to be given everything on a platter 
i agree with u...it was not just a kalakari...it was dangerous...and they should add something different now...now rashi should be caught and should be punished...
yeah thia act of Rashi is not acceptable, i always thought she is a brainless creature but she dnt have heart also, this act of her is reall y should not b encouraged, as it is giving wrong message to the society, i thought that Rashi will be caught in the future, and she will pay for her deeeds, but after seeing todays promo, i think future is so far, she need to be punished now itself, or else she will, take this as a success of her plans and next step is she may kill some one in the house, this evil acts should not be encouraged... so Rashi has to be caught, as for a Kinjal is concerned i dont think she is wrong this time,  Kinjal is selfish i agree, but she is not inhuman like Rashi,,,,
This is totally unacceptable behaviour , if rashi goes unpunished then it makes it criminal as a lot of families are watching so the fact that rashi escapes punishment or getting caught is really giving the wrong imoression to future adults.
If gopi dosent do her exam because of rashi they wii be showing being bad is good
well i'll simply say i was shell shocked when i saw the ad😲..this is beyond inhuman..it'll be a crime if CVs let rashi get away with this without paying a huge price for her sin..
what is she going to do next? kill gopi? n still nothing will happen to her?
😡
This is why I never believe the CV's when they try to say is in-between that deep down she is good, no-one in their right mind would try to blind someone and expect people to believe that person deep down is good...it's evil simple. 
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

This is why I never believe the CV's when they try to say is in-between that deep down she is good, no-one in their right mind would try to blind someone and expect people to believe that person deep down is good...it's evil simple. 
i agree  a person with a good heart will never do something this evil
rashi better get caught coz if gopi cant do the exam ahem will get annoyed for her making excuses
What Rashi is doing is criminal. She needs to be punished but everyone in ~MM is naive to whar Rashi is doing. Kokila may suspect but she won't be able to catch her out.