My version of the precap:20th september

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Seeing yesterday's precap I was thinking how the scene will go today. So this is my version of the precap. Hope you like it.

Abhay and piya were still standing in the hospital parking lot, lost in each other. Piya felt herself go weak in the knees and held on to abhay's jacket for support. Abhay smiled seeing piya's reaction and placed his hands on her delicate waist to support her. They were happy in the small world they had build for themselves where there was just them, no one else.

But just then a car pulled into the parking lot and jeh kurana got out. He saw them both lost in each other. He clenched his fist hard. He was boiling over some other guy, that to his biggest enemy touching his girlfriend, his piya. He wanted to snatch piya away from abahy's arms. He slowly advanced towards them. Abhay saw jeh coming from the corner of his eyes. He immediately became alert. He wanted to kick himself for being so irresponsible. He should have taken piya to a roomπŸ˜‰ instead of meeting her in the parking lot. He let go of her and began shouting," piya stay away from me. How many times do I have to tell you that. Go run to your useless boyfriend jeh and quit bothering me.
Piya was shocked. What had happened to abhay but abhay connected with her telepathically and said," piya, jeh is near and is listening to our conversation. He cannot know about us. Trust me piya, jeh must not know about our relationship". Piya was confused but agreed and played along. She was about to speak when she found jeh by her side holding her hand
Jeh:Piya, are you k. Was he bothering you. Abhay, you stay away from her. She is mine. Stay the hell away from piya
Abhay: I am not interested in your girlfriend. Dont flatter yourself.
Jeh was furious. He was about to hit abhay when piya stopped him and pleaded him to stop.
Jeh softened looking at piya's worried expression. He gave a dirty look to abhay before grabbing piya's hand and started walking away. Piya felt jeh pulling her away and she reached for abhay's hand. She looked at him and sawthe expression of helplessness on his face. He wanted to steal piya away from jeh and take her away to a place where he could never find them. But he was helpless. Jeh kept walking and piya's hand was wrenched away from abhay. Abhay was torn seeing the expression on piya' face, her hand trailing behind her. Abhay wanted to see piya smile. He connected with her mind and said,"piya, please dont be sad. I cant see you like this. Dont worry, I will come to see you when you reach home. I will be there. Please piya, please smile for me".
Piya then smiled and was happy to hear abhay's promise to her. Abahy's heart felt like it could beat again. Seeing piya smile, he felt alive again. He promised himself he would never let that smile leave piya's face.
Never again!!😊😊😊

Lets see how the scene goes in today's episode. Hope you like my version. This is the first time I have attempted writing a scene. So do comment even if you dont like it
Edited by piyabhay4ever - 12 years ago