3 IDIOTS: ALL IS WELL, ALL IS WELL - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Lavu ladoo,  my internet connection is busting.  Showing error.  I did actually write my piece for you and it refused to post.  Have beens struggling with the connection for an hour now.  Just got it back.  Am testing if this will post.  Will continue...

Yeah finally, got the connection...

Lavu,  ofcourse things have changed.  Today, Maan ushered in some living and learning instructions to the newlyweds via his submissions of his heart to Geet.  The journey is precariously planned, can't say what the predictable air is going to be.  The conflict zones are eased out in Khurana Khandan.  Love is in full bloom.  Maan & Geet's journey begins soon, probably next week.  Life is beatufiful.  I keep my hopes up till the end.  I don't expect great passion and great storyline anymore than wanting Maan & Geet to face life together.  I am rather amused that the expectations are eased by just accepting the story as it comes.

I miss your shayaris Lavu.  There is no passion to spike your shayari's right.  Anyways, Watch the show.  Enjoy it.  Perhaps a Mumbai journey may dig into our hearts. πŸ˜› Hmmph!!  Take care luv.    Bb.
Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
Maaneet PGood to have your 2 lines.  Babes, relax and enjoy life through the hectic life.

Luv.   Al.
AmruHey girl.  Nice to have you onboard to express your views.

Yeah, just like burning out,  that you are switching channels, does indicate Geet HSP is wearing out on you.  THere are many who are doing that, better still many who have stopped watching.  Cant figure out why the CVs dont take these hints !!

Today seemed better than last week and part of this week, though the bd gave me shockers especially when Geet had to gaze in to his eyesπŸ˜†.  Anyways,  am looking forward to the Mumbai journey.

Take care.  Luv.   Al.
Rang dhal jaate hai, Din badal jaate hai...
Raatein so jati hai, Raahen kho jaati hai...
Pyar khota nahin, Pyar sota nahin...
Pyar dhalta nahin, Haan badalta nahin... 😳😍

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lavu,  darling, luv the poetic justice you have given to the episode today.  It kind of crowns the finale after the 2 weeks that went by.  Yes, everything changes, so much moves on, but love colors everything in its way.  So the crowning glory is LOVE.   

I did feel the same way.  Maan wants to say that he is beside her in their battle together to live on with his handicap, that gains and losses of life come and go but being together to face these is what makes up life.  His victory of gaining the ring he shares with Geet as part of lifes victory.  And her loss is mitigated by his sharing his gains with her.  A beautiful analogy to life.

Luv ya.  Al. 
The title has lured me back

the title should be

Al is well! Al is well!

πŸ˜›
this ones for ur ALwa ...πŸ€— β€οΈ

Hiya girls ...πŸ€—
Hi, hope everyone is fit and fineπŸ˜ƒ!!

@ AI: Thanks for the invite...I am never able to find this thread!

Rush the Trip:  πŸ˜†.   Come, Come to India where Al will showcase her fiddler danceπŸ€—πŸ€£.

JesπŸ€—Where are you these days??  So do  you watch GHSP anymore??  Luv. Al.πŸ˜›

SaviHey hon.  Not any expense in this. yaar.  Now the thread will find you.  Are you watching Geet HSP, at all ??  Where are you Savi??  Luv.  Al.