D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

HAPPY BIRTHDAY-THE FAMILY BIRTHDAY LIST

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Direct Link

MAANEET LE NAYI KASAM...IDIOTS LE NAYA JANAM

Geet Hui Sab Se Parayi-The Show and we the Idiots has always had a Deep Connection...Any sort of turbulance or quietness in the show has always afgfected the pulse of the thread as well...So with MAANEET taking steps towards reciting the vachans and reminsing the Kasam's once again, the idiots too take a New Birth

Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kholde har Raaz apne alag hi andaaz mein...Woh Hai Humare LVRAAZ

Vinu Dude/ Damad Ji/ Vinu Jeej ke sexy spoilers... (Trust me they are one of a Kind)

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1748208

lovetheserial thumbnail
πŸ˜›LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

The journey in a world torn apart by scandalous runaway marriges, mindless characters charading the KM and a figurative memory loss can't seem to hold screen value.  Hoping beyond hope that a Mumbai journey would spike up events of passion, the ultimate nostalgic coming together of Maan and Geet.  Otherwise, would a young anxious Geet admire her lovers adorable gift?   The journey has to be made.  We need to see it to believe the inspiring much awaited romance.  Its Dev's words "the other name for Love is Maan & Geet".  So many have left the love of their life - GEET HSP.  Living and learning from the conflict of their hearts and minds,  Geet and Maan need to have some quite time together.

CV's need to think fresh again.   The guts and glory that ruled Khurana Khandan need to be inspirational to the viewers.  Maan and Geet have to be all about essentials and priorities that will make our viewing special and memorable. 

Today as the family sat on the terrace together fulfilling another riwaz, the lessons learnt were valuable.  The newlyweds took it as a challenge to win over the other, but Maan's wisdom was uncomparable.  As I recall their wedding, Maan never forgot to allow Geet to bite the apple during their after-wedding play, in one of the riwaz's in KM.  Allowing his wife to take upper hand in matters of the home. His submission was out of his confidence in their love and recapturing the radiance of their marriage vows. Today he again vouches this wisdom of effectively uniting themselves as an ingredient of selfless love.

I enjoyed today, unlike the mindless charade of characters who ruled last week and part of this week.  I have no expectations. 

What was marvellous to the mind's view was the scene where in the race to get the ring from the bowl of milk, and where Maan wins the ring, Maan wants to say that he is beside her in their battle together, appreciating her grace to live on with his handicap, that gains and losses of life come and go but being together to face these is what makes up life.  His victory of gaining the ring and sharing it with Geet by placing it on her finger, a lesson to the newlyweds, as part of their life's victory.  And her loss is mitigated by his sharing his gains with her.  A beautiful analogy to life.

The BD is annoying though!!

Cheers sisters. 
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My darling Al,

here are my two lines

i am a stickler of instructions so i fulfill my promise to come and say HI

Enjoy

damn i cannot stick to anything!!

there more than two lines...for you AlπŸ˜›
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜‰  Since I am buried with work at the office, not sure i I can stop by later...have not watched  the episodes for a while...But I will try!!

Hi Alwa!!!πŸ€—

Where is my Raaani...Vijju!!??
πŸ€—
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Helo guys!!πŸ€—

Nagz on the thread... πŸ˜²πŸ€—  Vrushhh πŸ€— 

Bb and Aditi πŸ€—πŸ€—

Amru... good to see u bck here... miss yaa loads dear πŸ€—πŸ€— 

okie... da last two episods ver better dan da odrs dat we got to see towrds da end of last week... πŸ˜Š

Dey wnt to Amritsar and had a weddin and cam bck already?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²... uurrfff... CC yaar!! πŸ₯±

I alwas wantd to see a bit mor of Pammi - Teji story... looks lik dat wd hv to b added onto my Wishful Thinking List of GHSP!!  Why ver dey got bck?!😲 For ONE day?!😲 πŸ€”

Rahegi sadaa yahan, Pyar ki ye dastan...
Sunenge sadaa jise,Yeh Zameen asmaan...😳😳
Pyaar ka dosra naam - Maan aur Geet... Its true waise... dis is one love story dat has changed da lives of almost everyone associatd wid it... changed da concept of love, togethernz, forgivnz and above all shwd us hw we hav to move on in life, hw we shd never give up and hw to hav faith in ur relationshp cum wat may!!😳😳 

I liked Maans gesture of givin Geet da ring and makin her wear it... πŸ˜³ n his dialogz ver again beautiful! πŸ˜³

It was a game which he was playin to win... Geet playin beside him, found da ring bt gav it to her... isnt it similar to his life after da ML?! ... πŸ˜³

Da whole ML was his fight... which he wantd to win watever happens... she was wid him all along... fighting for her love... he wins the battle... n she lost... only to see him gv her right bck... which she deserved... he accpts her as his wife... at da end... it wasnt his loss or her gain... Love is wat wins!! πŸ˜³

Rang dhal jaate hai, Din badal jaate hai...
Raatein so jati hai, Raahen kho jaati hai...
Pyar khota nahin, Pyar sota nahin...
Pyar dhalta nahin, Haan badalta nahin... 😳😍

Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
engrossed in work...leave at 9 in the morn and get back by 9 so life is pretty hectic...

Sorry guys havent been around...but i miss you guysπŸ˜›

i hope everybody is doing awesomely wellπŸ€—
lovetheserial thumbnail
Vruwhy do I predict your stealthy steps!!  Darling, thanks for being the nicest pal who's a stickler for  "thing called guts" and "life is beautiful" through your words.  Yeah, yeah and a stickler for instructions!😊

Take care.  Luv.   Al. 
lovetheserial thumbnail
Nags, loved you stopped by early before you become the ostrich😊.  When Raani is unable,  Alwa Jalwa HalwaπŸ˜† steps inπŸ˜›.  I know, today was a prelude to sweetness to come in next week's episodes.  Some warm words from Maan, some instructions to the newly weds through his potent experience of Geet after the turmoil of ML.  Was good. 

Luv.  Al.
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey you guys - the epi was barely bearable today and I did the unthinkable - I actually swtiched channels!!

IS GHSP wearing off for me??